BellaOnline
It's very true that pearls are the all time favorite for all age women. Pearls are a symbol of virtue, modesty, and purity. Becoming one of the most popular natural stones on Earth, Pearl Jewelry has always been incredibly popular amongst high as well as medium class females alike.

Agree totally,all women i meet and know love pearls, its always something that you just can't go wrong wearing, either daytime or evening. It lovely to work with them too i love making pearl jewelry always gives it that extra elegance :)
Originally Posted By: Fab Gemz Designs
Agree totally,all women i meet and know love pearls, its always something that you just can't go wrong wearing, either daytime or evening. It lovely to work with them too i love making pearl jewelry always gives it that extra elegance smile

Hey do you make pearl jewelry professionally?
mag for women "---the articles are great.
I have two sets of white pearls and set of dark or black pearls that my DH got for me. they go with pretty much everything, and in any situation! They remind me of a black pencil skirt or a white butting down shirt - a basic everyone should own.
Pearls are rally wonderful! But i'm more into diamonds!! I do have a collection of pearl jewelries... they are elegant!!
yes pearl is beautiful but Diamond is all time favorite of women. so i would go with diamond
Pearls are pretty and I have several strands of different colors, real and imitation. They do go with a lot of outfits. But my preferences are colored gemstones, crystals, and beads.
That is absolutely right. Pearls contains a unique beauty which cannot be seen in any jewellery. It contains simple but attractive shining itself. Now also colourful pearls are found in the market which are considered as the fashionable jewellery.
I have to agree with many of the woman here, pearls are timeless. They can be worn in jewelry that are cute, fun, and elegant. Where once, not too long ago pearls were considered "old fashion" they are now making a comeback into fashion even among the younger generation.

EDIT: (new posters aren't allowed to use promotional URLs)
I agree too, pearls are the all time favorite for all women, give a woman a set of pearl and she is so overwhelmingly happy... :)
i have a pair of pearl earrings and i love it.
I like pearls too! For me, they symbolize simplicity and purity. Pearls look elegant when worn as jewelry. You can never go wrong with pearls.
Yea, I agree Pearls are all time women favorite. But I think jewelries in silver designs may always in fashion and in high demand.
I love pearls too but I never had any pear jewelry, not even fakes.
I never did like pearls. Guess that makes me weird but they just have an old lady look to me.
© BellaOnline Forums