BellaOnline
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Irish Culture! - 04/23/11 04:17 PM
Hi Everyone:

We would love to hear about the Irish customs and traditions, language, music, art, literature, folklore, cuisine and sport associated with Ireland and Irish people today and in the past.

Thanks,
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Irish Culture! - 06/05/11 08:57 PM
Any Irish folks out there or folks that know about this culture?

Originally Posted By: Angela J. Shirley
Hi Everyone:

We would love to hear about the Irish customs and traditions, language, music, art, literature, folklore, cuisine and sport associated with Ireland and Irish people today and in the past.

Thanks,
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Irish Culture! - 12/26/11 08:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Angela J. Shirley
Hi Everyone:

Thanks,
Posted By: EnjoyIrishCulture Re: Irish Culture! - 02/05/13 05:30 PM
Where to start Angela, there is so much. I have written about everyday customs, Irish music, Irish songs, a bit of Ireland tourism, Ireland's history and am starting to write on traditions now as well. Irish culture is a very rich culture. There isn't only Ireland, it's the diaspora as well. The culture we have here, once exported, took on a life of its own.
Posted By: Bee - IrishCulture Re: Irish Culture! - 04/15/14 05:33 PM
I hope to tackle all those subjects over the next weeks. Certainly look out for a feature on Irish movies. As the festival season gets into swing I'll be sharing articles about John McGahern, Seamus Heaney, WB Yeats, James Joyce and Samuel Beckett. The fleadhs will inspire posts on traditional music as well as the contemporary music scene.

But out of all those topics which is your very favourite?
© BellaOnline Forums