BellaOnline
Posted By: Celestine - Baptist Editor Life Reflections - 12/19/17 11:24 AM
Have you reflected on your life lately? Before we move forward, reflection is necessary to determine success or failure. Can you say that you are blessed?

Life Reflections
Posted By: Celestine - Baptist Editor Re: Life Reflections - 12/21/17 08:14 PM
If you could change a life event, what would it be?
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Life Reflections - 12/22/17 06:30 AM
Great article, Celestine. My life is certainly no piece of cake but there are blessed moments that I am thankful for.

My self-esteem is not related to social media because I stay away from most of it. I do participate in a blog and the forums here, but that's about it. I just don't want to spend a lot of time advertising myself or my life to the public and I don't want to dedicate hours and hours typing on my phone or computer. There are more important and fulfilling ways to spend my time than being tied down to technology.

If I could change one life event........I'd have to say the divorce I went through that was not what I wanted. It was one devastating event that led to another a couple years later. For the past seven years my life has been extremely challenging. It's a loss I will never completely get over.
Posted By: Celestine - Baptist Editor Re: Life Reflections - 12/22/17 04:08 PM
Thank you so much for your comment Debbie. Your post really touched me. We have so much to be thankful for.

I think technology is one of those things that can sneak up on you. You can easily get caught up with the interaction. The bad thing about it is that it takes away from our time with our Lord Jesus Christ. My opinion...some people actually mistake for instance a Facebook friend for a real friend.

I too have gone through two divorces. They almost broke me, but I am blessed to be able to say that I am now healed from the hurt and can now communicate with them without feelings getting hurt.

Be Blessed.
Posted By: Celestine - Baptist Editor Re: Life Reflections - 01/10/18 10:13 AM
As I move into the new year, I begin to go to God in prayer for direction and guidance, as I reflect on past experiences.

Prayer for Guidance and Direction
© BellaOnline Forums