BellaOnline
Posted By: Celestine - Baptist Editor Today's Prayer - 12/04/17 04:14 PM
Family prayer: Heavenly Father, we come to you thanking you for your many blessings. Thank you for waking us up this morning with breath in our bodies with our health and strength. Lord forgive us of our sin. Touch Us Lord and fill us with your spirit. Keep every member in our right Minds in Jesus name. Bless us with the spirit of peace and joy. I bind the spirit of witchcraft and rebellion in the Mighty Name Of Jesus. I release blessings today in the Name of Jesus. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen
Posted By: Celestine - Baptist Editor Re: Today's Prayer - 12/07/17 10:58 AM
Family Prayer: Heavenly Father, we thank you for this day. Thank you for blessing us time and time again. Thank you for protecting us from dangers seen and unseen. Father forgive us of our sins. Dispatch your angels to stand guard and protect us. Make a way out of no way. You know what we are in need of. Bless us in a mighty way in Jesus Name we pray, Amen
Posted By: Celestine - Baptist Editor Re: Today's Prayer - 12/09/17 08:52 PM
Heavenly Father,we thank you for every situation in our lives. Thanks you for always working things out for our good. Lord you know what's best for us. Continue to lead us and guide us, in Jesus Name, Amen.
Posted By: Celestine - Baptist Editor Re: Today's Prayer - 12/12/17 06:07 PM
Heavenly Father, I pray that you will bless the sick and shut in today. I pray that you provide healing and strength for their bodies. I also pray for a hedge of protection around them. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
© BellaOnline Forums