BellaOnline
Posted By: Meg_Homeschooling Homeschool Co-Ops & Classes - 01/31/08 05:24 PM
I am in need of people to interview for a book about cooperative
homeschooling. For those unfamiliar with me, I'm a homeschooling mom of 5 and have been working on a book for the folks at Mapletree Publishing for a while. The book is reaching the final editing stage and should be ready for bookstores by early summer.

I need a bit of help from the homeschooling public and am hoping plenty of people will volunteer a few moments of their time to talk with me.

Every co-op/class leader has a different way of doing things and I am on a quest to learn from as many people as I can, to see how others operate. I've already talked to some wonderful people but I would love to speak with as many as possible over the next few weeks.

I am specifically looking for homeschooling parents who utilize
co-ops/group classes (including classes that are not exclusively for homeschooled children, ie scouts) as part of their child's education.

I am also looking to speak with homeschooling parents & others who teach these co-ops/classes, who organize them and who lead support groups.

I'm looking to highlight several views & ideas into the book. If
you're quoted or I use any materials you wish to share you will
receive full credit.

If you'd like to help me out drop me a line to this email or
meggrooms@gmail.com and I'll send you a short questionaire to fill out.

Thanks all! Feel free to pass my request along to your support group leaders, co-op leaders and homeschooling friends.

Meg
Hi Meg-

How exciting to have your book almost done! I have one child in college and three still learning at home. I'd be happy to talk to you about our experiences with group learning. Please feel free to email me.

take care-

Lorel
© BellaOnline Forums