BellaOnline
Posted By: Lynne - ChristianLiving I am thankful for ... - 11/16/13 08:58 AM
When bowing my head to give a prayer of thanksgiving, I will add God's word to my list of blessings. While we have free access to God's word, many bibles gather dust.

I am thankful for ... the bible
Posted By: Lynne - ChristianLiving Re: I am thankful for ... - 11/28/15 09:51 AM
Our freedom to read God's word becomes more valuable every day. Take advantage of the blessing.
Posted By: Angie Re: I am thankful for ... - 11/28/15 10:19 AM
Dear Lynne, AMEN.

It has been a busy time here - my son was married last weekend so we had the round of family gatherings on Thursday, rehearsal on Friday and wedding on Saturday. Tuesday was my grandson's 2nd birthday and we had 13 for dinner. Thursday was Thanksgiving. Friday was an outing to a huge mall with my daughter and new daughter-in-law.

I am blessed and thankful for family.
Posted By: Lynne - ChristianLiving Re: I am thankful for ... - 11/28/15 10:42 AM
WOW Angie. You have many blessings this year. smile
Posted By: TheHatGal Re: I am thankful for ... - 12/11/15 02:25 AM
My husband. Truly a great man.
Posted By: Lynne - ChristianLiving Re: I am thankful for ... - 12/11/15 09:24 AM
Thanks HatGal. It's so important to remember to be thankful for our husbands. It's so common to complain- since it isn't always easy to live with someone. It's important to remind ourselves of the good things about a husband and to tell him.
© BellaOnline Forums