BellaOnline
Making a lofty resolution doesn't always mean it will be successful. Breaking it down into simple steps helps.

Successful New Years Resolutions
Posted By: Angie Re: How will you keep your resolutions? - 12/28/12 08:38 AM
One resolution is to clear the paper - I need to scan family history that I have collected for almost 50 years and do something with it. I have so much stuff that it is overwhelming at times. The other paper item is the collection of recipes. Try them; save the good ones; chuck the rest.
I have a file full of recipes that I haven't tried. I probably never will but hate to throw them away in case I need them. smile

Tat is cool that you are keeping track of family history. So many families have lost their history.
Posted By: Angie Re: How will you keep your resolutions? - 12/28/12 01:41 PM
I have saved hundreds of recipes. I need to organize them in such a way that I use them. I guess make a stack of entres, veges, desserts and then just try them out. The outcome should be planning meals for the week. There are probably enough recipes in my box to keep me going at least a year or so. smile

Genealogy has been a passion of mine. I have met some wonderful people along the research trail.
© BellaOnline Forums