BellaOnline
Posted By: XMK2YA What happned to Heavy Metal !?! - 01/28/05 10:58 AM
There has to be people on this form that into the louder side of music. Before you say it NO! Not rubbish bands like 'Cradle of Filth' and 'Arch Emeny'.
Heavy metal bands like Anthrax, Pantera, S.O.A.D, MegaDeth and the lists goes on.

on a side note i am into claasic rock too, bands like Rush, Deep purpule, Led Zep, AC/DC...etc.

But not popular rock ot nu-metal. --[>.<]--
Posted By: clefairy Re: What happned to Heavy Metal !?! - 01/29/05 12:45 PM
hey,
speaking of heavy metal, i'm goin to see Megadeth in Birmingham next friday. i agree with u on that point, i cant stand the new bands... but pleeze answer me this... wot do u think of Metallica?! xx
Posted By: Teej Re: What happned to Heavy Metal !?! - 11/01/05 01:33 PM
Its alive and kicking in my house !

At the moment my current fav is Black Lable Society !
Posted By: Isishere Re: What happned to Heavy Metal !?! - 01/09/06 01:34 AM
Not too sure what happened to Heavy Metal. Not sure what happened to cool awesome original music full stop. Don't you all think the music that keeps on getting pumped out there is a little the same - only a different kid with the right looks singing the songs. It all seems to be studio music - and when you hear the bands sing and play live - you just walk out of the concert thinking - they did not sound like that on radio or cd? There seems to be too much emphasizes on how an artist looks rather than how they sound these days - I wonder are record companies pitching today's music at little kids and teenagers only. What about the rest of us that grew up with classic rock and as XMK2YA said heavy metal. I love some heavy metal music out there as well but I am predominately Queen based with my taste in main stream music.

Regards Isis
© BellaOnline Forums