BellaOnline
Posted By: stefaniesunny My Favorite Country Music Singer - 06/09/11 04:24 AM
Who is your favorite Country Music singer? I love Taylor Swift most, the song Love Song so sweet~
Posted By: sundancer Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 06/09/11 08:44 AM
My favorite country music singer is Tobey Keith.
Sundancer

I love Taylor Swift too.

I recently saw a video of a guy and a gal singing a duet. I sure wish I could remember their names, or the names of the song... it was so awesome!

Sometime about... I don't have a halo, or something... Hmmm....
I like SheDaisy a lot too...
Posted By: StevenSmith Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 06/16/11 10:54 AM
I like Carrie Underwood
Posted By: farseer Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 06/16/11 12:39 PM
I love Taylor Swift too
Posted By: jodiemt Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 09/19/11 04:53 AM
Taylor Swift is good, yeah. But I love Shania Twain. All her songs are super cool!
Posted By: homesecurity Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 09/29/11 08:27 AM
I like her too!
Posted By: admin911 Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 11/05/11 01:47 PM
Jason Aldean, really awesome CD.
Posted By: feritale Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 11/16/11 12:54 AM
I dont have a favorite singer, With most performers I like one or two songs, with the really good ones 5 or 6. The top ones for me now are Zack, Allan, George, Reba, Gord Bamford.
Posted By: feritale Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 11/16/11 05:51 PM
Hoyt Axton and Willie Nelson are two of my favorites.
Posted By: Tinman Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 11/18/11 03:53 PM
all time fav" for me is Gary Morris. I really like Restless heart. please don`t think i`m a dirty old man" but I have a thing for Taylor too. She is so well rounded..sings plays writes lyric and music and has a hand in video. With all that She remains approachable.. where was there to go but up. She is a cutie too....lol
I was just saying to my hubby today that Johnny Cash is my favorite country singer - then I listened to him all afternoon ...
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 12/10/11 01:49 AM
My favorite country singer is Waylon Jennings. But he has left the building.
I can never pick a favorite. I think if anything, I'd pick any country music that reminds me of growing up that my family listened to when I lived at home...Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Dolly Parton, Connie Francis, Patsy Cline etc.

More recent favorites are John Anderson, Lyle Lovett and Randy Travis.
Posted By: Krishanta Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 02/17/12 01:20 PM
I just love Katy Perry shes so amazing!
Posted By: VintageGS Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 02/17/12 02:34 PM
My favorite is Garth Brooks!
Posted By: Krishanta Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 02/17/12 04:27 PM
I just love Katy Perry shes so amazing!
I like songs more than singers. Plus, I find that what or who is a favorite one day might not be my favorite in a year. Some of the performers I like are Reba, Toby Keith, Carrie Underwood, Sugarland, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, and Cherryholmes (they are blue grass moreso than country).
Former Hootie and the Blowfish front man Darius Rucker is now Mr. Country Gold. I saw him in concert and he was truly dynamic and so humble. My fav for sure!!!
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 04/18/12 07:17 PM
I am starting to like Blake Shelton.
Posted By: Encore DT Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 06/18/12 08:44 PM
I personally never got into country too much, but I've been hearing a few songs by Brantley Gilbert in the last few months and so far it sounds pleasant.
Posted By: Gordon Barlow Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 06/20/14 10:42 PM
Gosh! It's been two years since anybody's posted on this thread. Shameful, when there's so much good music out there. May I be the first to mention the Carolina Chocolate Drops, and to post their rendition of a Hank Williams song?

The singer chats a while at the beginning, and the music doesn't actually begin until one minute into the video. A lovely, lovely voice and version! There are several other songs by the group, but this is my favourite.

**Sorry but new users are not allowed to add any links to their posts :-)
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: My Favorite Country Music Singer - 05/01/16 01:17 PM
Shania Twain. Country is not a type of music I love, I think the reason I like her is because most of her songs sounds more like pop than country.
© BellaOnline Forums