BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb What Has Inspired You Today? - 05/09/13 01:37 PM
Anime is full of inspiring messages, to help us reach for our dreams.

Here's a great series called Encouragement of Climb, about a girl who used to love climbing but then developed a fear of it. It's only 3 minutes long, have a watch!

Encouragement of Climb Video

What "mountains" are there in your world, that you'd love to tackle, but you need some encouragement?
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: What Has Inspired You Today? - 05/09/13 01:49 PM
Here's the image for today's challenge smile.

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: What Has Inspired You Today? - 05/22/13 01:10 AM
Bob and I watched The Life of Pi tonight which is a quite inspiring movie. It reminds us all to look within us and think about the stories we construct.
Posted By: Jilly Re: What Has Inspired You Today? - 05/22/13 01:40 AM
Was inspired by the clear blue skies and big horizon over the high desert, today.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: What Has Inspired You Today? - 09/13/13 04:29 PM
I enjoyed a lovely ride on a pontoon boat on a pond today with friends.

How did you relieve stress today?
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: What Has Inspired You Today? - 09/01/15 04:53 PM
I manage a monthly art show at our local post office and I was inspired by the works my fellow artists brought in. It's just so amazing what they can create. It encourages me to stretch my own wings a little more.

Inspiration comes in so many forms! A playful hummingbird floating at my window. A lovely review on one of my books. It's everywhere if one opens oneself to the universe. What moment of beauty has inspired you today?
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: What Has Inspired You Today? - 09/02/15 12:20 AM
My daughter LOVES anime. I've watched some with her, and I have to admit... I didn't get it. But, maybe I just need to watch another one.

Today I was inspired by my fitness tracker. My friend just gave it to me, and today it told me I was doing a good job LOL!!! That's so funny, but yes, I was inspired to walk even more!
© BellaOnline Forums