BellaOnline
Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Blah..I feel awful - 11/10/09 02:18 PM

H1N1 Alert: We are Infecting our Exotic Pets

I wrote this just a couple of nights ago. I was feeling pretty overconfident. I feel good I am not going to get the H1N1 Swine Flu, no way, no how. Well, guess what, I�ve got it, my head is throbbing, my stomach is queasy, I ach, so far not much for respiratory symptoms.

My poor granddaughter also has it; she is doing great in potty training until yesterday. My daughter came over to borrow the carpet shampooer. My little granddaughter had diarrhea � and you guessed it, no diaper, she had gone �pebbles� on her potty chair. Then got up, but then the diarrhea started. Poor little kid sounds miserable.

My little cat Squeaky may have it too. She was beside her self last night, I am guessing she had the aches and pains because she kept her cute little meow up, soft and low keyed squeak, hence her name. I just helded her and we cozied up and went to sleep.

Who else has a sick pet, please list what kind of pet they are and their symptoms.
Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Re: Blah..I feel awful - 11/10/09 08:24 PM
Feeling a bit better, not happy about having the flu. The poor cat feels like heck. I am really worried about the ferrets.
Posted By: Adoption Editor Re: Blah..I feel awful - 11/12/09 08:57 PM
Hi Diana!

I hope everyone feels better from the flu soon! smile
Posted By: Jilly Re: Blah..I feel awful - 11/12/09 11:00 PM
Wow, i hope you all take it easy and ride out this flu soon. Keep up with the normal stuff - fluids, rest, vitamins, less stress. Get help from family for normally stressful things. I hope the pets are okay.
Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Re: Blah..I feel awful - 11/13/09 02:31 AM
I am on the mend, at least the headache is gone. Thank you guys, I am taking my vitamins, I promise.
© BellaOnline Forums