logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
sandys Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey everyone I was wondering if any of you have experience with MTC. If you do, did you like em? If not, was it everything or just some of their stuff. I was thinking of buying some of their gel liners as a gift for myself this christmas but don't want to regret it. I looked over their website and it seemed a bit bland, but their howto videos seemed well produced, their boxes look amazing - but I'm not trying to buy a pretty box. Unfortunately they are pretty pricey which is why I signed up here to ask if I'm going to be disappointed. Here are the videos (I've watched like 20 of them) that seem to give the good the bad and the ugly. Anyone else care to chime in if they think these are legit? [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-cF6LekY]review seems fair and honest[/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c0snp-e-uM]seems to like 40% of the stuff[/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am5E3t0mtfw]This ones a little bit more gushing, but she seems to complain about enough things that I feel like shes telling the truth[/url] Thanks in advance, hopefully someone can help me :-/

Last edited by sandys; 12/08/11 11:35 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
sandys Offline OP
OP Offline
S
hmm, I guess the links aren't enabled on here. I guess copy and paste em. Sorry about that, maybe I did something wrong

H
H
I don't have any experience with MTC. Thanks for sharing the links.

A
A
i think you are not use proper format of the bb code try to use double quotes in url

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.