Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
How would you feel if you were on a cruise and had to pay nearly $4 in order to have water with a meal? Not breakfast, but lunch and dinner - and that's $4 each meal! The cruise is 11 days, so that's about $85.

The water on the ship is perfectly good, but they've decided that in the dining room - there is only one - you can only drink what you buy there. That's reasonable with alcohol and soft drinks. But they won't bring you a glass of ordinary water, just sell you half a liter of bottled water.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
In July, my husband and I took a wonderful cruise from Dover, England, to the Shetland Islands, Faroe Island, four ports in Iceland, and two in Norway before returning to London. It was a small cruise ship and I am now spoiled.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I'd bring my own water on board. $4 is excessive. Start researching other cruise lines and see what their policies are. There are so many hidden fees to cruises. The thing with cruises: they can have too many countries involved. They might fly the flag under one country, employ those of another country, charter under another -- there was an expose of a woman being raped on board and it was impossible to prosecute because of all the countries hoops to jump through.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Wow! That's crazy!

In the USA at any restaurant for example, you can drink water by the bucketful with your meal - for free! $4.00 is insane! Hope it was top notch water. lol

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
She didn't say which cruise line she was on. There was no charge for water on our ship.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
They must have been filtering that bottled water through gold bullion. I can't imagine a cruise line being so cheapo when everything else has such a luxury appearance!

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.

Moderated by  Nancy - Cruises 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.