Print Thread
#359187 12/11/07 04:45 PM
L
lala21 Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
L
I really dont think that I am pregnant because Im on the pill (have been for a few years, and never missed one), I have regular cycles (29 days). I haven't missed a period and haven't noticed any change in my periods. But for the last month or so occasionally I feel nauseous 1-2 times a day but more than that is I've been feeling a weird fluttering sensation in my lower tummy. I know what gas feels like lol and it's NOT that... it feels like bubbling, popcorn popping, or like a rapid eye twitch movement. It happens numerous times a day... more noticeable when Im laying down or just relaxing but it happens from morning til night every day. I can't remember when it first started but it's been going on for quite some time now. Each little flutter lasts for different amounts of time. Somtimes 2 seconds, other times it'll last for 30 seconds or longer. I dont know what it is... Im due for my next period on dec 23rd and even though I dont really think I am pregnant, should I take a test anyways? Could the pill interfere somehow and make it 'seem' as though Im having a period when Im actually pregnant?!?!? Or is this just a weird muscle twitch for no reason? Im not feeling any pain just weird sensations.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
lala21 #359197 12/11/07 05:16 PM
Gecko
Gecko
If you haven't missed a period, the fluttering you feel wouldn't be a baby kicking, because normally you wouldn't feel it until you were 4-5 months pregnant Have you changed anything in your diet? you could have a food allergy that you don't know about. If the feeling keeps up, I would get checked. Also, I have never heard of the pill messing up a pregnancy test, but I don't really know if it would.

Hope this helps

Good luck.

L
lala21 Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
L
I dont think that I am pregnant, but I've heard of people having what they "thought" was a period while on the pill and turned out they were 4 months along.. so what I meant was, is it possible to be pregnant, but still have what "seems to be" a period because the pill just makes the bleeding happen as a normal routine (similiar to a period)???

My mom didn't know she was pregnant until she was about 4 months along.. and the only reason she found out was because she got really light headed and passed out... her doc. made her take a preg. test and voila! 5 months later she had my brother! But before that incident she never suspected she was pregnant because she had regular bleeding LIKE a period up until 5 months. I know that you technically can't have a period while pregnant, but many women still experience what "seems to be" a period and thats why some dont find out until 3-5 months along. So I was wondering if the pill could disguise a pregnancy by still having bleeding at the same time you would normally have a period?!

lala21 #359205 12/11/07 05:28 PM
Gecko
Gecko
In that case, I guess you should see a doctor. I did have bleeding during one of my pregnancies, but it was more brownish, not really a period. If your period is different than it normally is, then yes, I would definately get checked.

L
lala21 Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
L
thanks...
do you think I should wait to see a doc until dec 23 when Im due? or before then? Do u think its worth taking a preg. test or just see a doc?

lala21 #359316 12/12/07 10:53 AM
Gecko
Gecko
I would atleast call the doc and see what they say. And if it would make you comfortable, the pregnancy test wouldn't hurt.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.