Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I come in peace smile

However if you've found yourself sitting up late at night, cold, lonely, empty, even crawling to whatever place you can find to cry, wondering if there's anything out there that can help, hear or even cares what you're going through?

The answer is, unequivocally, YES!!

It's a Spiritual & physical intervention, I'm afraid.

There's not a "quantum equation" of mental, physical or Spiritual anguish that becomes a hidden beacon of hope but for to break through something we should have found for ourselves, long ago. confused

There IS however, Synchronicity, meetings of friends, mesages, and timeing, along with repetitions, experiences, but more importantly the VALUE attached to our individual, personal, Soul/Spirit and the purpose of our being here.

There are paths we, somehow ended up taking, for good or bad, in midst of power or desperation.

I can not stress enough....

Escape: by my own personal definition, is that which we take into our own hands, if even by the minute. "Baby steps!"

If you've the means, no matter how small, begin TODAY!

Freeedom, the only change that will EVER manifest into the tool we need to make tomorrow different from the day before, in a realm of great physical adversity, is the Power we recognize within ourselves, and produce measures, with whatever means we have, and go forward!

We were built for change, healing and gifted, for whatever it is we're going through the tools for being and doing what it is we were really meant to do smile

It can be done...can be done!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
To Karen Elleise,

I come in peace too.What to do when one does not know what to do,
I humbly beleive ,bringing the situation one is living in the NOW,the present moment,observe the situation mindfully,without the emotions that are messing the data that one is having in her/his mind.With calm back,one can at least,try to find a solution for that present moment.At least that moment shall be calm,and adding other calm moments maybe find a solution to the
existing/nonexisting problem.

With respect
loong

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I agree to an extent but not always can it be a situation where you're at perfect harmony with a situation and act in a way as not to elevate...

I use to say, "I wish it were a broken nose, arm, fracture and that's it."

Those have a beginning and heal.

With abuse, it's manipulative, generally degrading and if you've children, you're in a desperate mode of trying to protect them, while trying to walk on egg-shells, sometimes even wishing you could die.

It's not a situation where you can project your reactions at all times. But determination is everything wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Koala
Koala
To Karen Elleise,

You wrote: Determination is everything.Then where does it end,the determination I mean ,not the mistreatment?
Had 3 mental desease starting around 5.first panic attack 12,
9 Major depressions,22 to 30 .Developped Pill addiction and alcool also.Stopped cold turkey at age 30.Living with continuous panic attacks.
Got rid of the 3 mental deseases,5 heart operations,the first I had 1% survival chances,Part of my brain is destroyed by atheriosclorosis,also have generalised atherioslorosis,8 tears in my knees,no pills,no pain.Have 3 sleeping disorders,Lucid dreaming.Terror nitemares,and excessive daytime sleepyness.
With all of this I live a Blissfull life because of DETERMINATION.

Respectfully yours
loong

Last edited by loongdragon; 11/05/12 04:33 AM.
Koala
Koala
To Karen,

I hope I did not come up too hard.I am french.If ever in any way
my writing disturbed you, for that I apologise.

Respectfully yours
loong/normand
-

Koala
Koala
To Karen,

Respectfully yours
loong/normand
-

Koala
Koala
To Karen,

Respectfully yours
loong/normand
-

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: loongdragon
To Karen Elleise,

You wrote: Determination is everything.Then where does it end,the determination I mean, not the mistreatment?

Hi there,

Determination, when does it end? Well, w/DV, sadly, it either doesn't show up at all, a person just doesn't have it in them, they've given up or you just "Hope" maybe pray that some miracle comes along that fixes everything.

Or, determination continues until a decision is made and action is taken. A dedication, to yourself and your children, if you have them, to get out by whatever means you have available would be needed as well.

What you've accomplished is remarkable! Cold turkey is about right too!! DV is kind of like an addiction. So, you may be able to relate or empathize because you keep going back until you make yourself, stop and escape.

It's a cycle you've a weakness for. All the while that cycle brings on the worst "hang-over," day after day after day, even or especially nights, destroying your mind, body & Spirit.

You'll call it "love" justifying your staying. The abuser usually controls or takes away any means, like friends, finances, etc...that could help so you're isolated.

It's a 24 hr. cycle, with "time off" only (and that's if you even get those) days where the abuser cries, says their sorry, blah-blah..."The Honey Moon" phaze.

BTW, no, I didn't think your post impolite. I maybe should have been french myself...I pretty much say what's on my mind as well, lol.

The Blissfulness, peaceful life you are/were determined to seek and retain living is something attainable for the DV survivor!! Absolutely!

But, not until the determination to attain self-worth, locate a safe haven to re-build, heal, and as you mention stopping cold-turkey, never going back to a place that never ends nor ever promises that which truly IS possible, a life of peaceful & blissful, well-being.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/05/12 09:50 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Koala
Koala
Dear karen,

When I was young ,I had no determination at all.Everything I started ,I would not end.It must have been the survival instinct in me ,that gave me without noticing,the seed of determination ,that grew bigger with every bad thing that happened.
Where does it end? It has no ending.It grows and grows,until like
a big tree of determination,the victim,is not a victim anymore.

Rather die ,than another day of suffering.Unless the victim has not been victimised enough.! A woman beather is the lowest form of man ,as low as a pedophyle.Leave,go to a beaten woman shelter house,and start over again ,one day at the time.

I have been divorced 40 years, when I left,I left everything there,everything.My last relation was 6 years ago,I had a business,met a woman ,she was 43 me 58.She left her job and becamed my business partner and life partner.One day her Thyriod gland goes haywire,and for 2 years ,I suffered jealousy,bad moods
everythihing was my fault.So she decided to buy my share.I was
paid part of it and one day ,she phones,she is going bankrupt
including the money ,she owed me.
So I was left with a pension that I got from the gov'mt $800.
a month.For a year ,I ate spaghetti sauce with everything.

Even with all I have been through,I beleived in life,I knew.I had something more to learn.As you can see,there is no end to
determination.

Now 66 ,still very good looking ,living the life of a king,the
most beautiful appartment ,I have ever had,all Orientally decored
Survival,determination ,beleiving in life,and in my case 35 years of spirituality.

Hope that you or the person are talking for,will find the powers within when she gets tired of being a victim and start being a winner.

With Friendlyness
loong

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thank you for sharing your story! smile

It does a lot of good, hearing the outcome of willful (not giving up), determination.

But, even moreso, what survivors accomplish, stand as an example of just how (& you truly have demonstrated) just how much strength, resilience, the Soul/Spirit has.

Not just "can be" but truly is capable of being beyond physical, mental, even Spiritual obstruction.

I think of our Souls as ships.

Determination...well, that to me are the sails.

We may endure soft waters or gale-winds, but we, the Captain of the ship have the "wheel."

Myself?

I made it out. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

So, I speak or try to for any little voice inside that's ready to do something similar, thinking about implementing escape, survive.

It's hard to explain, but you almost meet your maker when you're taken to "the brink" and that's where it is you decide. smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/07/12 04:14 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.