logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
anana Offline OP
OP Offline
A
After moving into our apartment 2 1/2 years ago my sleeping pattern has been severely disrupted. Upon seeing a Dr. Oz show that featured Feng Shui placement of furniture I realized that I can not set up this room in a friendly way. Are there any ways to combat this negative energy? The only place to put the bed is under the window with the foot of the bed facing the door.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh, we haven't had a Feng Shui editor to monitor this forum for a while so I apologize that you haven't had a response for nearly a year!

In any case, if you are still here or return, I can try to help with this situation. Smaller apartments and older homes do present some energy challenges due to the layout and design that did not take energy flow into consideration.

When the foot of the bed directly faces the door, this is considered bad luck for at least two reasons: it is said to "drain" the sleeper's energy right out the door. More ominously, this is considered a corpse's pose and death may ensue.

There are a few ways to redirect the sha "bad energy" that results from this type of bed placement:

Place something at the foot of the bed to stop the sleeper's energy from flowing out. A basket, a hope chest, a room divider. Not a plant.

Be sure the door can swing open without bumping into the bed.

When a bed is under a window, the sleeper's energy can flow right out. Here are some ways to combat this:

*Have a nice sturdy headboard if you can fit it under the window.
*Provide beautiful but heavy curtains or window shades.
*Place some earth-grounding rocks or crystals along the windowsill. No plants.
*Be sure your windows are well-insulated. No drafts.

Your bed is definitely in a bad placement with the foot facing a door and the head under a window. It is not a surprise that your sleep has been disrupted!

Speaking of beds, be sure yours is off the floor (on a frame) with nothing stored under it. It should not be against a wall to allow the energy to flow around three sides and underneath it.

Hope this helps!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.