Next Thread
Print Thread
#476010 12/16/08 02:30 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Every holiday season I start listening to Christmas Carols - I LOVE them! There are SOOOO many that make me smile, inspire me, and just fill me with joy and love.

That may seem a little over the top, but hey, I love Christmas Carols.

O Holy Night is one of my favorites. I sing this - but lower it for my range cuz it's SOOOO up there!

I also love "Here is Christmas" by the band Heart (who are actually known as the Lovemongers for their Chrismas album).

Oh, and SheDaisy's Deck the Halls!

How about you? Any favorites?

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Oh, I'm right there with you! I would probably sing carols all year long if people wouldn't look at me funny. laugh

I especially love singing them acapella and ust listening to the voices harmonize - beautiful!

O Come, O Come Emmanuel
O Holy Night
Joy To the World
Angels We Have Heard on High

and this one is not really a carol, but I love "Mary Did You Know?" I got to sing this as a duet in a program one year with the most fabulous tenor I personally know, and it was magical. It is very hard to sing when you are crying, though!

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
S
Shark
Shark
S
I am at home today and have Christmas Carols playing and singing along (good thing I am alone.) ..love them..
My favorite?..Adeste Fideles and Away in the Manger.

Sundancer
www.msgembroidery.com

R
Rep Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
I always liked Good King Wenceslas and We Three Kings.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Michelle, I can totally relate to crying and singing LOL! It happens smile

Your experience sounds so fun! I got to sing in a program tonight, and two other gals and I sang Christmas in Kilarney! We had such a blast!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Sundancer, I sing along all day long too. In fact, I was at the bank the other day and singing Baby It's Cold Outside LOL! I didn't even realize I was doing it until the teller signaled me it was my turn. Then when I STOPPED singing I realized I had been singing HA HA!!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh, two more of my favorite songs! I actually never liked Good King Wenceles until I heard Loreena McKennitt doing it... then I saw Hugh Grant singing it in the movie "Love Actually" and I was totally won over! I learned to play it on guitar last year, and sing it many times throughout the holiday season.

Deanna Joseph

I love the song silent night. It not only reminds me of when I was little singing in shurch progams every year but it is also so beautiful with or withour someone singing the lyrics. It's wonderful the way music does that for people. Transports you back in time or just lifts your spirits. I am really greatful for the music in my life.

Pameula Henson
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Pameula, I completely agree. Music is so powerful - it carries us back in time, and brings all those memories back clear as a bell! I LOVE Silent Night. Currently, my favorite version is Manheim Steamrollers smile

Deanna Joseph

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.