Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
and You'll Find God by Echo Bodine.

I so enjoyed this book.Look for the Good and You'll Find God

One of the first things about this book that so inspired me was that Echo really had to work to develop her talents. Personally, I sometimes get frustrated at my rate of spiritual growth. I think I should have it all now, and I don't consider really how far I've come all these years.

In particular I enjoyed her chapter on Answers to Prayers.

Have you ever really really wanted something, and prayed and prayed and prayed for it, but then something completely different happened? Maybe after the fact you could see it was really a blessing.

I remember back in the early 90s I worked for a mortgage company. We got bought out, and my job was being cut. I tried to get into another department, and it just didn't work out. Though I prayed and prayed and prayed. One year later I was in a totally new line of work (holistic healing) that I NEVER would have even imagined if I had gotten that job in customer service LOL!

Thank heavens that sometimes our prayers are answered in ways that we haven't imagined.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
In chapter 12 Echo talks about being in the right place at the right time. This is how she managed to meet the legendary commedian, Bob Hob!

Have you ever noticed how when you are in sync with the Universe, you happen to be in the right place at the right time?

One time I was browsing in a bookstore where I happened to know the owner. A very flustered gal walked in and went right up to the owner. She said "I'm new in town, and I really need to find a Reiki Practitioner." Now it just so happened, I do practice reiki... but I couldn't bring myself to say "Hey" and point out my credentials. However, the bookstore owner didn't have a problem with it and she said to this woman "Boy, are you in the right place at the right time." LOL!

I got a new client that afternoon smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.