logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I have scurf even i wash my hair everyday.I hate the scurf, what should i do?

Nbeads, finding the best beading accessories for you.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
Try using Nizoral shampoo. It's an anti-dandruff medication.

M
M
Remedies to Treat Extreme Dandruff *Treatment for seborrheic dermatitis is similar to other dandruffs. Pharmacological treatments include antifungal preparations to reduce colonization by lipophilic yeasts and certain anti-inflammatory agents. *Other remedies include the use of topical steroids like hydrocortisone cream. *There are also oils such as mineral, olive, and peanut that can treat this scalp condition. These oils can soften the scales efficiently especially if they are left on the scalp overnight. *In the morning, instead of using a regular shampoo, use coal tar shampoo to rinse the oil and flakes. Using tea tree oil shampoo also shows good results. *Food that triggers allergic reaction should also be avoided since it causes excessive dandruff as well. *For severe cases, products such as salicylic acid and coal tar are used to reduce the density of scale.

T
T
. Onion juice Onion is a rich source of sulphur which helps in hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using its juice on the scalp can help in controlling hair fall. Steps: Chop one onion finely and squeeze out its juice. Apply the juice on your scalp and let it stay for 15 minutes. Now rinse with a mild shampoo and let your hair air dry. Use this twice a week to see results.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.