Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Exchanging Books with Paperback Swap
Paperback Swap is a site where you can send someone the books you don�t want and in exchange get books you do want. Read how the whole process works.

Exchanging Books with Paperback Swap

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
I have been using PBS for about 3-4 years now. I have not purchased a single book for money during that time. I love reading, but I am not a fast reader, so being on a waitlist for a best seller is perfectly fine with me. I have saved tons of money by not buying books. (Libraries don't work for me because I am not good with keeping track of due dates and I feel pressured to finish a book since I may not be able to renew it when the time ends). This is a great site! No, not affiliated, just so grateful that I found this site years ago.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I currently have 47 of my books listed on PaperBackBookSwap. When I first began listing things would just fly out of the house, but apparently the books I have left are the lesser read books and they just sit there waiting and waiting for someone to choose them. So I have moved the stack into the closet so they don't take up visible space. I figure eventually someone will choose one, if I just wait long enough.

These are books that would lose me money if I listed them on Amazon, once Amazon had me pay their fee to them. But I'd still rather PPBS them than donate them to a library around here. I've heard of many libraries literally throwing books into the trash because they can't be bothered to even recycle them, and the thought bothers me. So I want to do my part to ensure they at least get to another reader.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I list books on paperbackswap for a month and if they don't go, I donate them. I don't want books in my house that are slow to move. I list books on Amazon for a year, then paperbackswap for a month and then they leave the house.

Moderated by  Tina - Living Simply 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.