logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Ok so I know walking is great and all but it is also hard around here because the weather and where do you go anyways problems.
so that leaves the gym full of anarisic girls and the men that want to pick them up and types to do at home where you dont have the space to move around to shake your all and jump up and down and run about plus there are alway people there to watch the live entertainment and critize your efforts and remind you that you dont look like the girls on the type....

so what is left? keep in mind that I am almost 300 pounds and gaining...so I doubt that standing on my head or running in place for an hour will be do able... oh and the sit ups for ever dont work for me either....

anyone have any ideas or even a type with a life size girl working out? that would help!!
I dont really care about losing the weight I just need something to keep me active.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
How about yoga. I'm quite fond of Megan Garcia's [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Last edited by M o e; 03/24/08 11:57 PM.
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
interesting! I do park away from the store doors so I have to walk and I do a lot of those things except Iron If it has to be ironed I dont own it! lol I hate to iron! I love the punching bag idea! I think my hubby and I would fight over it though... laugh that could be very interesting and lots of exercise! I love the desk yoga!

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
By real people did you meant people who are not thin? If that is it (the part about gyms gives it away so that this is what it means) then again I am reminded that I am not real crazy.

Anyway as for the subject you do not need to do hours of exercises and/or sports every day to be fit. Go on YouTube and there you will find thousands of videos of exercises and workouts; there's no way that there are none that could be done by you!

Moderated by  Nicole - Large & Lovely 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.