Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#278147 10/28/06 02:41 PM
T
Tyn Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Post Deleted by Moderator because no contact info given.

Last edited by M o e; 10/28/06 04:33 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#278148 10/28/06 07:16 PM
T
Tyn Offline OP
OP Offline
T
With permission I repost and this time I wont forget my contact information. ^_^

Hello,

My name is Tyn and I am researching the lifestyle of those who are large and lovely.

Allow me to explain myself, we were given te assignment to design a house which would benefit people who are above normal weight and perhaps even make their life somewhat easier. To complete our research my group and I would appreciate it if everyone could respond to the list with questions below.

Please note that none of the questions are meant in a disrespectful way. We're merely students trying to understand you. Of course you're welcome to point out to us if you believe we're entirely taking the wrong approach with our research method or research questions.

1: Are there things you cannot do, or have trouble doing while your direct enviorement and friends don't share the same kind of problems?

2: How do people react to you? In a possetive or negative way?

3: Are there objects or furniture at home which make no logical sense to you at all because they are overly difficult to use?

4: Do you take part in any type of sports or excersize?

5: Have you tried to lose weight?

6: Do you watch what you eat?

7: If excersizing was made somewhat easier, would that stimulate you to exersize?

We are thinking of placing an anti-gravity device within a house. We've researched the possibilities and progress in this area and have come to the conclusion that this wil be possible in about 10 years time (give or take). If we look at it from a health aspect, this would lift some problems larger people have when they want to excersize.

8: How do you feel toward this idea? Do you think it will be useful?

9: Would you make use of it if it became available?

10: If you could build and decorate your own house, how would you do this? What would be different from houses as they are designed today?

11: Is there a particular style you would use to decorate your house? (for example: Barok)

Thank you in advance for answering these questions or commenting to them. You've been very helpful and our sincerest apologies to anyone who found these questions offensive. We never meant to be offensive at all.

You can contact me at this email : Drea_Star@Hotmail.com or at nalan.atik@student-kmt.hku.nl
This is a University project given by the Hogeschool der Kunsten, Netherlands.
www.hku.nl is the official webpage.

Moderated by  Nicole - Large & Lovely 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.