Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Joan541 Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
J
I just downloaded and read this free ebook. It's the one the Secret was based on. I'm getting into the Law of Attraction and wanted all the free info I could get.

The Science of Getting Rich

This book was written in 1910, I think an it's amazing to me that some people could see the value of the law of attraction, even then. Of course, it wasn't called that then. I'm really trying to have a "wealth consciousness" even though it's sometimes hard to focus on creating money and security, rather than on "what is"

Anybody have more hints on focusing on what you want, vs, "what is?"

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
Beth, thanks for the book offer. I'd heard about it and always wanted to read a copy.

I too have issues with focusing on what I would like to create, rather than bills or whatever. I try to work on how I think about things and how my words come out of my mouth. It's easy to all back on old sayings, like "You get a little money ahead and something is gonna break." Now it's the "bad economy". I don't like even hearing about that! I'm trying to create a personal good economy here!

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
A big part of the wealth consciousness is getting over the old stuff of the past.

It's learning how to leave the past behind and make a prosperous future. It's hard work to overcome the old programs. For me it's day-to-day.

Sharon writes a lot about that on the Abundance and Wealth site. Check out the Abundance articles and Money Myths articles.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
Thanks, I do love the articles on the Sharon's site! I know you're right about letting go of the past too. I don't want to think of myself as "someone who is in debt" for instance.

I'm reading a book by Wayne Dyer right now about letting go of old thought patterns and it's giving me things to think about.

My parents retired young but they always said "You have to work hard for your money!" My dad spent 20 years at a job he hated (he likes to say) so they could retire and live as they wanted to. Most LOA books say tho you shouldn't think working hard and suffering for money is the way to live. You do have to work but the idea of toiling at a job I hate just doesn't sound like the way to live!

Gecko
Gecko
The past is a hard nut to crack. Those old programs are lodged deep in the unconscious mind.

Wayne Dyer is great. And using the journal is a very positive way to take what Wayne Dyer is saying and applying it to your life.

Focus on making more money and not on the debt. How many ways will I bring in $50 this week from expected and unexpected ways. You can even sit down with pen and paper and start to brain storm ideas.

It's not about being in debt - that's only going to create more negativity. It's about creating wealth and that's a mind-set.

Focus on creating abundance and wealth. Focus on all of the positive things you can do with your wealth - all people and causes you can help.

Sometimes I know this all sounds "pie in the sky" but truly when you change your attitude toward money, your financial future will change for the positive. Start with the inside work and you'll see results in your outside life.

Go for it!

~Sharon

Sharon Michaels
�Empowering and mentoring women to greater personal and professional success.�

Abundance and Wealth Editor and
Self Development Editor

The Abundance and Wealth Site
The Most Recent Abundance and Wealth Featured Article

Sharon's Power To Succeed Blog

Gecko
Gecko
Anyone else with suggestions for developing "wealth consciosness."

I'm a BIG believer that wealth/prosperity begins on the inside and works its way out. How about you?

We'll be waiting to hear your ideas, thoughts and suggestions.

~Sharon

Sharon Michaels

Self Development Editor

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I've found it easier to focus on my ideas and creating something new for myself, without thinking of it in terms of making money.

I've been searching for the right business to support my ideals and beliefs and I came across one "by accident". Since I know there are no accidents, and since I have such a calm, good feeling about this, I feel I'm on the right track. I try not to think about its making me money or not, but make it more about what I feel is my mission in life.

I think too, even if you have to follow your passions on a part time basis at first, it's more about doing what you feel inspired to do, in any capacity you can. If you're really on the right track for you, everything will fall into place and the money will come.

Gecko
Gecko
It's been awhile since this topic came up so I thought I ask if anyone had suggestions for creating wealth consciousness.

Financial wealth consciousness is sometimes a difficult mind-set to embrace. To me it's about feeling worthy and deserving of the rewards of wealth.

What do you think?

Sharon Michaels

Self Development Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I totally agree Sharon. I've thought about this a lot, as I know I have issues around deserving. Unfortunately, so does my husband, so we frequently get ourselves in quite the financial pickle.

I've read many books, and believe that I understand wealth consciousness. I'm just not putting it into practice - probably because of a deserviing issue.

I would LOVE to know what has worked really for people.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Gecko
Gecko
Worthy and deserving is a HUGE part of abundance and wealth.

You'll only become as wealthy as you believe you deserve.

The good news is you can raise your wealth level anytime you're ready.

Sharon Michaels

Self Development Editor

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Brandi - Abundance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.