Welcome to our exciting new future on the Cooking for Kids forum!

Let�s share ways that we all have saved money on groceries. Saving money is great, and bragging about it is kinda fun too! wink I�m always encouraged when I hear about great deals that others have gotten on their grocery lists.

I�ll start us off:

I recently explored some of the Internet coupon sites, and printed out ten dollars of coupons on products I regularly by. There were many other great deals on products, but since I didn�t usually buy those products to begin with, I figured I�d be defeating my whole purpose, lol!

As it turns out, my grocery store only allows two internet coupons per day. I was a little shocked, but have since learned that other grocery stores in my city don�t accept any internet coupons at all. So I will happily bring my two internet coupons, along with the newspaper coupons.

I figure I can still take advantage of the other internet coupons I printed out, just on different days.

My next challenge? Organizing my coupons (newspaper and internet) and saving them for the next Triple Coupon day at the grocery store.

Do you have any suggestions for organizing your coupons? Right now, mine are stuffed into a plastic bag. There must be a better way...

smile

Last edited by Cooking For Kids Editor; 01/13/09 02:04 PM.