Print Thread
#911248 06/15/16 08:53 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
I had it tonight!

I was watching television and eating then I started writing something when I heard a beep sound so I got up to find what it was which turned out to be one of the fire alarm, after mistaking one I got on a small ladder to check another one (the first was on a table so easy) and when I was trying to put it back something fell in my right eye! Everyone here knows that something bad happening to the eyes is one of my phobia so to say that it scared me is an understatement! I ran to the bathroom, splashed water on the eye and after realising there were no more eye drops is when I had the panic attack, I am still shaking from it!

Luckily it was nothing awful, I saw nothing in the eye so what fell in it (just writing this is making the shake stronger) must of gotten out or it was very tiny, at first it was very red but now that redness is almost gone, it stopped hurting when I was splashing the water but now writing about it it is starting to hurt again so I hope it's just my mind doing that!

A lot of people work construction or ride motorcycles without glasses and they never get anything in their eyes, me I check a fire alarm attached on a ceiling and I get something in one!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Yikes Nancy!!! Our eyes are so sensitive - it freaks me out too. It's one of the reasons I gave up wearing contact lenses! I'm glad your eye is okay.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
OP Offline
N
Deanna,

Thank you so much!

I was very lucky that it did not do something awful to my eye! The ceiling of the basement are boards (it was done that way to have more easier access to the pipes and stuff like that) so it must of been particles of that eek!

I was happy to see my eye looking normal this morning when I got up and to not have it hurt smile!

That phobia is so extreme that I have to use the trick they use with babies and children when I put eye drops (closing the eye then putting a drop in the corner then opening the eye so that it goes in it) cry!

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.