Next Thread
Print Thread
#882220 11/10/14 05:49 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Tonight they finally paid me back all the money they stole from me.

They acted like they were actually giving it to me instead of paying me back (they will probably say tomorrow that this was my birthday gift). If it weren't for someone or some people (still have not found who did it) setting our house on fire they would of never giving it back to me that is for sure. Even with all the money we got from our insurance company and with more coming soon I was not sure they would pay me back. I for sure counted it all before putting it in the safe they got me today.

With the money I saved I now have 20000$ aside. They are also supposed to at least pay me back everything (except beauty products and food items) I have spent so far when we will get our last assurance check so if this is true I will have more aside.

I will see after the season of the Dallas Stars how it is living here. If they can calm down I could stay longer and go back to school or/and find a job. And if they continue being normal or close to it I could take some of my savings and travel or/and get laser hair removal treatments for one or more area but the ultimate dream for me with that money would be to spend an Hockey season in Dallas with season tickets.

The more important thing is that I have my money back and that it is a huge opportunity for me to get away and be finally free from them.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
That is fantastic news, Nancy - and happy birthday!!

Expecting them to change is a lost cause. People do not change. Your parents will not change. You should assume they will always be the way they are and make your future plans accordingly.

To plan for them to change is fairly hopeless.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
OP Offline
N
Lisa,

Thank you for the happy birthday!

I know they will never change. I just hope they can be easier to live with (like they were before moving in 2009) so that I can get more money at the very least. Going back to school would certainly be the best option instead of the traveling since they cannot be trusted (will count my money once in a while in case 1 or 2 finds 1 of the 2 keys of the safe).

Now that I have that big amount of money moving out does not stress me anymore (only the part of never seeing them again did not stress me before).

They started a few days ago talking out loud where I am to go travel where we used to live, this is just to make me angry and sad since this is what I was asking of them when I offered them money to do that. I am actually shocked right now because they did not used my money as a birthday gift (it was a card that comes with a bookmark). I have not come face to face with them yet so I do not know how they are today.

We are living in an excellent place that has a good vibe (house and surroundings); it is just a shame that it is with them that it has to be, without that it would be a perfect place to live where I know I could be happy.

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.