logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
kate21 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Yesterday was one of the most frustrating days of my 41 years alive,as one mishap was quickly followed by another Mishap 1 After breakfast made myself a cup of tea,headed up the stairs with it as I got to the top the mug fell out my hand! Mug smashed and carpet stained :mad:! Managed to keep calm despite the setback and get a dust pan and brush,still cant remove the stain from the carpet,only consolation was the mug didnt hit my bare feet! Mishap 2 Few hours lafter lunch started getting ready to go out food shopping,just before I headed out the door realised I did not have my purse :confused: took me half an hour to find it on the sofa in the living room. Mishap 3 and 4 Whilst walking down my High Street noticed my reflection in a window then noticed a few people appearing to be looking at me,only to then realise I was showing the back of my knickers :o! Had to run away in horror.After I had finished all the food shopping,went to buy a coffee however ended spilling a quarter of it down my skirt! Mishap 5 As I arrived home that evening as I got out the car wished the day had been a bit kinder to me! Little did I know things were about to get 10 times worse and the next mishaps would be bigger than the previous ones.Opened the car door to get the shopping out only to find the milk has leaked over the car seat! Remained calm and got some shopping bags out the car as I opened the front door noticed the bags appeared to be getting loose at the bottom,got inside walked into the living room to get through to the kitchen,suddenly 2 break open,eggs cracked,tomatoes rolled under the sofa,all the vegetables and peppers over the floor,bottle of wine smashed,causing yet another stain on the carpet,before I had chance to react the 3rd bag splits over the floor,all my toiletries know on the floor.As I get the final shopping bags in 1 splits in hallway,the other 2 are ok however I ended treding a tomato into the carpet the only one that didnt roll under the sofa! walk into the kitchen with the 2 shopping bags that survived to then find the washing machine has leaked over the floor! Felt like screaming! :mad: Mishap 6 Despite the huge mess in the living room would have been better if they had split over the kitchen floor or preferably not a tall! Made a start on dinner and changed into some new clothes for the evening,once finished walked into the living room with the plate convinced I would end up dropping it but I made it to the sofa without mishap! Was having my favourite Fiesta Chicken,chilli peppers and vegetable rice.After dinner deciced I had to make a start on clearing the shopping,got my bum of the sofa,pulled the curtains shut just as there closed get a fright as hear a small bang,the right end of the curtain comes loose out the wall knocks a picture frame of the wall,managed to get out of the way as it smashes on the floor(was a picture of me!) the curtain pole then knocks the shelf out the wall books fall to the floor and my favourite vase smashes,shelf falls into the coffee table breaking it in half lamp falls off.Just as i think thats it,the whole curtain suddenly falls off the wall,knocks the floor lamp over,that knocks the lamp on the coffee table over by it over,the curtain pole then hits the coffee table cracks it in half,my dinner plate that was left on it smashes just as I watch the table collape the pole hits my bum as it falls to the floor,just glad it didnt hit my head.So 4 lamps in my living room only 1 left standing,a number of items throughout the day have been smashed or broken and as I looked at the mess,noticed the shopping still had to be picked up! I noticed my reflection in the window despite a stressful day I felt quite pleased with how my figure looked and started shaking my bum left to right :). Despite a wrecked living room I felt great seeing how much weight I had lost,although today had a lot of clearing up to do and as i live alone have to do it all by myself!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Kate -

Wow, sometimes life is mischievous smile Hopefully that means the days afterwards were calm and serene!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.