Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#830048 07/17/13 12:47 PM
R
R C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I am looking for the title of TWO DIFFERENT books. The first is a romantic suspense that I have very little info on. I read it, I liked it and that is all I got. One scene: the gal (who I think is a social worker) gets a call from a young boy. he says her name three times so that she knows that he is danger (in case they- bad foster parent- can hear him and don't want him to say anything). they (hero and heroine) to save the boy and the kid is on the roof. THE SECOND is another romantic suspense. It is kind of like a reversal in roles. The HEROINE is the bodyguard and the HERO (who I believe is called NICK but IDK) is a photographer who took a picture of something he shouldn't. Now he needs the heroine to protect him. They used to be close (like almost family close but not quite) until he did something that ruined the relationship. A scene that sticks out: In case it helps jog someone's memory - There is a part where Nick has to go to a client's house to retake a portrait after his studio/darkroom was destroyed by whoever it was threatening him. The bodyguard gets mad because the client, a woman, is really bitchy to Nick. But then Nick explains that the woman is dying of cancer and its really important that she take one last good picture with her family for them to have when she's gone. Help me please????

Sponsored Post Advertisement
R C #830059 07/17/13 01:41 PM
R
R C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
The second book is Baby Don't Go by Susan ANderson... now i just need the first one...

Moderated by  Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.