Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#873210 08/02/14 09:28 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
I like him but he was so annoying this last season with all the time he spent talking about his wife and sons. I almost stopped watching because of this.

He had four new shows this Summer. I hated it all except for the ending of one (the crazy woman who is harrassing an ex girfriend of her son and a family of a friend of hers). I got so angry at him when he was excusing bullies and saying that they deserve help (i think it was the first part of that show) that I almost changed the channel.

Only this season that I started watching every episodes even the ones I was not interested in (i only skipped his 2000 show..because Oprah was in it).

It took me many years to give him a chance and that's because he is friends with Oprah which I hate (that idiot is so full of herself + everytime i see her she always talks over her guests).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Nancy Roussy #873229 08/03/14 12:39 AM
I have to agree with you , Even with his few good shows, at the end of the show I'm left still wondering "Well??"

Rosie L
Nancy Roussy #873258 08/03/14 10:35 AM
N
OP Offline
N
I also wish he would revisit his guests so we can see what happened to them. I know he talked about some on his 2000th show but I did not want to see Oprah Winfrey so I did not watch. He could take a part of his website to do this.

Nancy Roussy #874858 08/14/14 04:08 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Today was a replay but I had not seen that episode.

That woman is a crazy psychopath! And I knew before Dr Phil said that her accusations have never been proven to be true by seeing the looks he was giving her, when he looks at someone like that it means they are either lying or crazy or both. He even laughed at one point and I have never seen him do that. I never heard anything about her and what she did before seeing that show (i remember seeing the previews before it first aired but that day i could not watch) and I am sure that if it was a man it would of been all over the internet. And of course since this is a woman when I went and looked at the forum of Dr Phil for this episode most of the comments I saw either believed her or excused her or pitied her, again make that a man who did the same things to a woman and these comments would not be there. To think that there are millions if not billions of people just like her in society all over Earth, this is a very scary thought!

Nancy Roussy #874862 08/14/14 05:49 PM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Saw bits and pieces while at work in patients rooms! Who was that crazy woman and what was her story?

Nancy Roussy #874896 08/15/14 05:20 AM
N
OP Offline
N
She was married to a Baseball player and when he asked for a divorce she went full psychopath. She was arrested in his home with many arms (guns and others + she was wearing a bullet proof vest) and she was trying to pass having enough arms to kill many people as being normal (she could always go work for the NRA when she will be out of the place Dr Phil put her in...she will fit right in!!!) she even tried to make Dr Phil say that him too did that. She kept on changing her story and making things up about her ex husband and a few other people, she even dragged one of her children in this and made up lies and stories about her. And when she saw her story was not working on Dr Phil she started crying and of course that too did not worked with him. She was laughing and smiling a lot during the whole thing, in some parts what she was saying sounded like a reharsal and in some parts it looked like she really believed what she was saying.

Nancy Roussy #875369 08/22/14 04:13 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Today was an episode that I had not seen before.

The wife is screwed up but I could understand where she was coming from, I could see that she is open to that she is wrong and she listened to Dr Phil.

The ex-wife is more that screwed up. First she is 50% to blame for her ex-husband molesting their daughters. Then she kept on changing her story; first he was her best friend who was always there even after they divorced then it was that she always had a feeling at the back of her mind about him then she always knew about him being a child molester then she did not know from the start. I do not believe at all that she killed him but she is a witch who is half responsible for what happened to her daughters and she is 100% guilty in using them in all of this. When Dr Phil was telling the wife to stop harrassing her children she stopped him and at the end when he was saying that he would provide the help desperately needed she stopped him then too!

It had been a while since I saw Dr Phil so angry, I'm surprised he did not freaked out more he was that angry (he had that face at the start where you can see him think oh boy thats going to be a long show).

Nancy Roussy #876099 09/01/14 01:06 PM
N
OP Offline
N
That drugged mother is one disgusting human being! They could put her face next to the definition of witch and it would be a perfect fit! That episode made me angrier because the way she denies what she did is the same way my mom denies what she did and the faces she made while others were telling their story are the same faces my dad makes when you tell him what you think or when he hear someone speak their mind! As for the woman who adopted the boy I will give her the benefit of the doubt as far as him not contacting his sisters, he was very young so maybe in his mind it was also the fault of his sisters or maybe when his older sister left he felt betrayed, if that's the case poor him will have to realise that and face what he did to his sisters if that's not already done. Something that shocked me also was when the witch mentioned that her oldest sometimes gives her children to her to babysit, hopefully that was one of her lies, if not then she ended up crazy like her mom and there is no excuse for her to do that to her own children.

Nancy Roussy #876198 09/02/14 03:03 PM
N
OP Offline
N
That young man has a good head on his shoulders. I was glad to see and hear that he has no hate towards his sisters. He is doing the right thing in not wanting to have his mother in his life and maybe if his two sisters or just one of them could do that too he would be able to have them or her in his life. Their mother is an evil witch and should not be in any of their lives at all, at least one of her children is intelligent and brave enough to know and do that.

As for the last part of the show it is a shame that that woman is still alive. I am so sick of seeing addicts have chance after chance while people who have done nothing wrong in their lives have no chance at all. Why should she have that help after giving birth to an addicted baby? It's disgusting and sickening! That witch too seems to have a good health all that after doing drugs for decades and screwing up all her children. Life is not fair!

Nancy Roussy #876372 09/03/14 03:33 PM
N
OP Offline
N
I could understand the father in the reason he is keeping his son away from the mother. If her fiance can hit her then he can hit his son. Plus the mother said that the face slap was an accident, like Dr Phil said how can that be an accident! She can choose to be with a man that hits her but she has no right to bring innocents in this and his son is innocent. The father besides that seems to have major issues so if you ask me that poor child has more chance being adopted from other people.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.