logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
OMG!!! What I would not give to be trapped in that steam room with EJ laying on the floor like that in just a towel dripping with sweat. That was totally hot. I didn't think they could make EJ look more appealing than he normally looks, but god was I wrong. I even thought he looked kinda hot in that baby blue robe.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Keep on smiling

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I read that he was caught in the buff on a beach with his girlfirend. Tres Chic!

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

Yes i saw that on the cover of soap digest ;o))

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Did you hear that the guy who plays Jett Carver posed for Playgirl?

Weight Loss Editor

Oh my, there all running around with there pants down ;o)

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OK - here is the article from MY local newspaper - I have no idea what Fan Event he was referring to because if he was that close, I would have been there!

Soap star, fianc�e barely escape arrest at park
October 4, 2007
By David Adlerstein

ST. GEORGE ISLAND

Of all the couples who ever sunbathed in the buff on St. George Island, they probably are the ones who would be voted the hottest.

He�s James Scott, a 6-foot-4-inch hunk who stars as E.J. Wells in the daytime soap opera �Days of Our Lives.� She�s his fianc�e, Meyghan Hill, a blue-eyed brunette model and actress from Los Angeles.

So what was the couple doing when they were caught sunning their bodies at the Dr. Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park in August? In a Sept. 18 cover story in �Soap Opera Digest,� Scott told all.

�I went to do a soap event and then drove out to St. George Island, which is beautiful, and I walked for maybe a mile or two along the beach with my girlfriend,� Scott, 28, told the magazine.

It was about 2 p.m. on Aug. 20, according to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection�s Division of Law Enforcement, when Scott and Hill, 29, were approached by �a plump-looking warden � looking at me sideways because he was afraid to look at anything other than the sand,� Scott told Soap Opera Digest. �And he told me that he could arrest me.�

The officer, Scott Henderson, was patrolling the park and reported the woman was sunbathing completely nude when he arrived. The British born Scott told the magazine he thought Henderson was joking.

�I told him that my name was E.J. Wells, because I thought it would be awfully clever on my arrest sheet,� Scott told Soap Opera Digest. �I was trying to persuade my girlfriend to say that her name was Samantha Roberts,� he said, referring to another character on the soap opera. �But then we started to take it a little more seriously when he said again that he could arrest us.�

Henderson let Scott off with a warning, �on the grounds that I was English and didn�t really know better,� he told the magazine, but Henderson issued Hill a citation. The citation, for violating a public nudity ban in state parks, carries a $215 fine.

Hill had not paid the fine as of Wednesday afternoon, according to a spokeswoman for the Franklin County clerk of courts. Either Hill or a representative will have to appear in court today if the fine is not paid.

A message left on Hill�s phone was not returned late Wednesday.

�There wasn�t a person for miles around,� Scott told the magazine, �except a beady little man with binoculars trying to spot bottoms, and he spotted one.�

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Weight Loss Editor

hehehehehe

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Apparently, he knows nothing about Beach #13 in the Titusville area. It's a "naturalists'" beach.

Weight Loss Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.