logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#308987 04/23/07 03:51 PM
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I was so not expecting that!!!!!! Mr. Craig is Jerry Jacks???? WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn

Life is nuts, but GOD IS IN CONTROL
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Koala
Koala
B
Yes that caught me off guard. Sometimes it is good to not be up on all the spoilers and follow along daily with no further insights.

My 12 year old has watched the show for years with me and I was explaining it all to him about the conversation with Nikolas about his face and then seeing him on the phone with Jax.

I did read in the tv guide that Jerry was going to be at the wedding and I was happy since I loved that actor who played him and like seeing him on a commercial he is in - forget the name of it but he is on a train or at an airport.

I just went in search of spoilers and the GHH msn board does not really have anything on this. Probably best to watch and see how it unfolds.

I recall that Jax was away helping his brother someplace and that is why he was not there for the Metro Court fiasco, but how could Jerry AKA Mr. Craig be there if Jax was with him or will that be explained and maybe Jax has some secrets?

Didn't Jerry have dealings with Lorenzo's brother long ago, which would explain why he was doing this one with Alcazar. I thought that Jerry was out of the country living underground because of tax evasion? or something so he is avoiding going to prison.

I do like how he is becoming interested in Alexis, but why did he turn so mean with the poison since he must have money to be able to travel around the world - maybe Jax pays his way and to get his face done over.

Well I will be watching every day this week to see how this pans out, but does explain why he wants to be in Port Charles. Jax would know what he looks like so interesting that he took a chance going to the Hospital with Alexis. Wonder if Jax told Jerry about Alexis, was Jerry around the time the two were married and that Chloe relationship and then his old wife from long ago storyline

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Jax did mention to his mother yesterday that he spent all that time, following Jerry around Siberia, trying to protect him from the Russian mob, and didn't once see him. I am thinking it is possible that Jax won't recognize him when he sees. Jerry did tell Nikolas yesterday that he hasn't had this new face for very long. Perhaps Jax has not yet seen "the new and improved" Jerry.

I am curious to learn what happened to make him so violent, though. Last time Jerry was in town, he was involved with Bobbie. He left her at the altar, rather than embarrass her with the tax evasion charges that he was facing (was it that, or was it that Alcazar's men were closing in on him and he wanted to protect Bobbie?). I remember him being involved in crime, but not in violent crime. It seems that it was more money laundring and tax evasion. He wasn't a gun totting, poison carrying, hotel blowing up sort of guy!!

This can get very interesting. Will Jax still marry Carly--or more accurately, with SHE go through with the wedding--when it comes out that it was her fiance's brother is the one that terrorixed her and all the others that night? And how will Jax react to knowing that his big brother, who he has dropped everything at a moment's notice to rescue, is the one who blew up his hotel and threatened to kill his fiancee? And that doesn't even cover that Jerry shot Robin (a friend of Jax), threatened to kill Liz (a woman he lost a child with) and her unborn baby, and is basically playing God with half the town.

I am so looking forwarf to this storyline playing out!!!

Lynn

Tiger
Tiger
Quote:
I recall that Jax was away helping his brother someplace and that is why he was not there for the Metro Court fiasco, but how could Jerry AKA Mr. Craig be there if Jax was with him or will that be explained and maybe Jax has some secrets?

That's exactly what my DH and I were wondering.

I'm thinking the reason why Craig/Jerry called Jax to Russia for help was to get him out of the hotel so he could rob it.

M o e #309304 04/24/07 07:52 PM
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
This was talked about again today. Jax told Carly that he was always one step behind Jerry. They spoke on the phone, but he never actually saw him.

Lynn

B
Koala
Koala
B
I agree Lynn, previously Jerry was into money laundering and was engaged to Bobbie, and she was upstairs and not in the lobby when it happened.

These people get their faces changed, but voices should not - like the Y&R Sheila return and then Michael mentioning the voice was different, yet they never explained why.

I do think that Jerry AKA Mr. Craig does like Alexis and Jax really is fond of her and they were married, does Jerry know that and this is why he likes her based on what he knew of her from Jax?

Very interesting storyline, I wonder if it was planned this way as the hostage crisis was going on or just made up recently to keep the character on longer - May Sweeps is next month.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I kind of felt bad for Jerry yesterday when he heard all that his mother and brother had to say about him. It's got to be heart breaking to hear your mother say she is disappointed in you. Jax though was doing a good job of standing up for him. Of course, if Jerry is gonna spy and eavesdrop, I suppose he deserve whatever he hears!!

Lynn

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Originally Posted By: LynnMcMo
It's got to be heart breaking to hear your mother say she is disappointed in you.

I felt the same way and I agree. That really crushes you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.