Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Kimmi08 Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
K
I mean I love her character when she's putting Jack in his place, being a darling daughter to her father, John, being Olivia's best friend but I do not like her and Victor together.

She's done nothing but good things. She's trying her best to reconcile Victor and his son, she's trying to have a baby, she's a good mother to a spoiled brat so why don't I like her character?....Ohhhhh, maybe its because she's a hypocrite?

She messed over Nikki big time, she never listens to Olivia's advice about Victor, never and she constantly turns her back on her family just to get with Victor.I think she is trying desperately to make this thing work with him as spite to Nikki but too bad it ain't gonna' work.

She and Victor are only temporary and when it's all over, I bet, she'll be in a much worser case than the first time Victor drove her crazy and that is going to bring on the fire with Victor and Jack.

They are right....they gave clips on New Years' day about all the twists and turns Y&R would take us through this year. Whewww!

It's only April and I wanna ride this ride all year long......!!!! How 'bout you guys? grin crazy blush eek frown wink

Kimberly C. Cannon, Former Bulb Gardening Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
I agree that there is just something about Ashley - I feel like she can't be trusted, although she seems "nice".

Not to give a spoiler alert, but just to say there is a twist coming up with Ashley and Adam that should be a pretty interesting turn of events. Yesterday's show (Tuesday) really teased us with what may be coming.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Is Adam going to push her down the stairs? I am a little worried about him and her baby...do tell... Mattie a la mode

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
Adam is definitely up to no good! Victor seemed to question Adams sudden turn-about niceness.

B
Koala
Koala
B
I thought his niceness had something to do with the letter the lawyer read him from Victor.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.