Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#367731 01/19/08 11:02 AM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I wasnt expecting them to kill Dusty!!! Did Lilly do it? it sure looked that way but I would bet Chris or Emmily did it. Lilly just dont seem the type to kill anyone unless they hurt her kids then anything goes....right? although they have not showed little Eithen much...and she never talks about him.....or the other little girl that just got morphed into an older child.... anyways such is the life in soap land!!!

Who do you think killed Dusty?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I was more then a little taken aback at this though I saw the signs before it happened. When Emily was yelling at him, threatening to get him back and Margo walked in, a red flag went up, then I noticed more and more people having a clear and present reason to want him dead.

I have to wonder if its not Chris and he in fact did put something in Bobs coffee to bring on the stroke, Chris knew he was about to be exposed so he killed Dusty to cover it up. I think Lilly found the needle that was used laying on the ground OR Chris planted it in her hand to cover up for himself.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I thought they were recasting, not killing him off, I was totally thrown for a loop! This leaves such a gap, I truly think Lily killed Dusty.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I dont know the needle site was where you would mainline a drug and i dont think Lilly sober enough or strong enough to mainline a drug besides a woman scornd and druged...? I think she would have stabed him with sissured or something.

I think Chris poisoned Bob to get the scam into the hospital and the partner killed Dusty and Lilly found Dusty Dead grabed the needle and was going for help but past out before she got there Holden found her and now thinks she did it. MeanWhile, Emily has her head in her own missory and cant figure out that Dusty was right about Chris but she cant think for herself so Paul is going to come to the rescue.....again.... and Holden is going to stand by Lilly...again...and maybe take the blame for Lilly and Lilly will think that She killed Dusty so when Holden gets blamed she will come forward and say she did it because Holden thinks she did and then she will start haveing flashbacks and magicaly remember that she didnt kill him it was Chris...
I just wonder if or when they are going to kill Bob and Barbra?

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I sure hope they don't kill off Bob, he has been on the show since it was in black and white.

I think your scenario might be correct in how you lay it out. Whoever it was, Dusty seemed shocked to see the person, he said "what are you doing here".
I have to wonder if that would have been the reaction if it had been someone he expected to find at the hospital, like Chris, Lilly, Holden or Emily.

I also think you might be correct about Lilly NOT being awake enough to go and get the needle and stick him in the right place with the right drug.

Why would Dusty's partner kill him? The only reason I can think of is Chris got too him or the partner was also helping Chris in some way.

We also haven't discussed Evan Walsh, he might have felt that Dusty was causing too much of a problem for his research. Who knows but its going to be an interesting mystery to unravel.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Ok backing up a bit but isnt Even Walsh Chris's partner? they are working together to get this reasearch going right? are they not partners?

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
oh i see i didnt word that right! I was talking about Chris's partner not Dusty's partner. I ment Evan Walsh.

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Sorry, I thought you meant whoever Dusty was calling demanding to get the test results.

I don't know but the plot deepens. I can't imagine that its really Lilly. They made reference today to some exotic drug that was used to kill Dusty. How would Lilly get an injectable like that? It sounds alot more like something Chris or Evan Walsh could have gotten to me.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I bet they find something like that in bob's blood work because I really think Chris drug bob's coffee and is still druging him!

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Well you saw today how they pulled all the calls from Dusty's cell phone and they have found the name of the guy who did the work for Dusty about the cup of coffee.

I think either Chris on his own or with Evan or maybe even Evan on his own is drugging Bob as well.

I can't help but remember Chris trying to blackmail Emily into silence about Bob having fired him moments before collapsing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.