logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#331528 07/27/07 08:23 AM
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Carly went to Jerry Jacks, a man who has made his hatred and contempt of both Jason and Sonny very plain, for help in getting Jason out of a murder conviction. She asked him to keep Jason from going to prison. She didn't ask Jerry to help her find evidence that shows Jason is not guilty or that would cast doubt in the minds of the jurors. She just asked Jerry to keep Jason out of prison. Was anyone actually surprised that Jerry would do this by trying to kill Jason?

Lynn

Life is nuts, but GOD IS IN CONTROL
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
A
Are you sure it was Jerry who tried to have Jason killed? From yesterday's episode I couldn't really tell who set Jason up. I thought maybe Ric had something to do with it since he told everyone to stay inside and didn't send out help.

I guess we'll see...

Amy Ralston Young
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Ric didn't lift a finger to help because his job would be so much easier if Jason was dead. No Port Charles district attorney has ever been able to convict Sonny or Jason, and Ric has shot off his mouth so many times about he is going to be the first. Remember, he wasn't really elected DA int he first place. he got the job because of Alexis being too ill to be able to complete her term. He'd rather see Jason die than risk losing the case.

But no, I don't know for sure that it was Jerry who set him up. I just have this feeling that it was.

Lynn

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
After yesterday's episode, i am thinking that maybe it wasn't Jerryt hat set Jason up. It sure looked like Ric's doing. He knew that Jason would react by grabbing a gun and defending himself. Ric also knew that Jason's instinct wouldn't be to wound the shooters, but more "shoot to kill". he is entirely capable of hiring someone to shoot at Jason, get a TV crew there to capture it, and then use it all to his advantage. And there is no way Ric would be worried for even a moment about who might get hurt or killed in the process, so long as Jason looked bad.

Lynn

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.