logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
stress has given me dark circles.. Also lack of enough sleep.. Without any chemicals and that, how can I get rid of them, any creams or home remedies there?

Last edited by molliedesuza; 06/14/13 12:26 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
A
Best way to prevent the dark circles is take nutritious and balanced diet, eat green vegetables, drink lot of water, do exercise daily. And the most important thing is take 8 hours of sleep every night,this well help you to get rid from stress. All these things not only remove your dark circles, but also help you to live a happy and stress free Life.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Dark circles run in the family. I'm the only one w/out them.

My sisters even comment they do this and that and I do this other thing (not selling anything) and it (I just censer this myself) xxxx -them off.

Anyway, it's a light fruit acid. I have to go upstairs and look at it. Not sure how or why it does what it does, but it works.

It's gonna drive me crazy until I look...so, here I go. smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.k.

It's a glycolic acid, with a green-tea follow-up, meaning I dab it on for about a minute, wash off w/an arcanic?? cream, another one of those I have to look up (an herb) .

I do it, oh, maybe about once every 2 - 3 weeks or so.

BUT - in the winter, that's different. Vitamin D has a lot to do w/this I've noticed, as well (the dark circles) as well as heredity.

Again, not an expert and don't know why. Just follow my instincts and they seem to fix what ails me. They really do smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
[quote=Allynbarb]Best way to prevent the dark circles is take nutritious and balanced diet, eat green vegetables, drink lot of water, do exercise daily. And the most important thing is take 8 hours of sleep every night,this well help you to get rid from stress. All these things not only remove your dark circles, but also help you to live a happy and stress free Life. [/quote]don't stay up frequently

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Outside of what I just posted, just get 2 new ones to distract from the ones you've got grin

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
The most important thing which you can do is by avoiding staying up for long time in nights. Also you can keep sliced cucumber on both your eyes for minimum on 15mins each day.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I got mine when I was less than ten years old. They are very big and have a few colors in them. Nivea had an excellent eye cream that I found in 2010, it was not made for dark circles but it made mine less dark, of course they had to take it off the market! Now I am using (started like 1 year ago) Pro Even Eyes from Vichy, it is not as good but it works a little bit (spent a little over 2 months without it and you could see that it was working when using it because it was getting darker without it).

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.