logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#802806 01/26/13 10:02 AM
OP Offline
Hi All,

Are you an aspiring writer who is dying to publish your book but cannot afford an editor? Skipping the editing process is never a good idea but there are options for getting eyes on your books without having to pay for it.

Do Not Skip on Editing

Stacy-Deanne
African-American Lit
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Shark
Shark
M
Thanks for sharing your good ideas with us Stacy-Deanne, it is great to not skip the editing but take advantage of some other ideas, well, just read it as a method to widen my own sight. smile

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
Hi Stacy, I have been meaning to write here to let you know how much I appreciate your post. I feel they have been motivating and benefical especially the subject of editing. I just finished a first draft and the editing has taken me MONTHS and I mean MONTHS, just finding the best most thorough process was the hardest part. When I finished all of my research the actual editing took me three weeks - unbelieveable. I wasted so much time and now I am making those corrections and will do the same editing process again and then ask a friend to read it. I am finally on target and your post was encouraging because I believe editing is very important. Thanks again and keep up the great posts.

Moderated by  Nina-AALit 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.