Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#703049 07/22/11 10:31 AM
B
britliz Offline OP
OP Offline
B
i feel like there's something wrong with me.. i had a miscarriage a year and a half ago at 8 weeks pregnant. now, at 9 weeks.. it's happening again. how do i cope with it happening a second time? i can't tell anyone because they aren't very supportive. what do i do? :(

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
I have been there where you are. I would have people tell me all the time that my miscarriage happened for a reason. I had 9 miscarriages in 9 years and went through times where I would not get pregnant. If you miscarried three times that is when doctor start looking for the causes. I always felt helpless and that no one would help. I would talk to the doctor and just had bad experiences with them. I eventually had to move to California because my husband was in the military. When I got there a year had past and I got pregnant and miscarried two years later I got pregnant and I had what was called a blighted ovum which mean that there was a sac but no baby inside that was the worst miscarriage I ever had which was in November. Then a couple of months later I got pregnant again and I even went to the fertility doctor to see if there was anything they could do for me but since I was already pregnant there was not much but the doctor decided to try a sort of therapy with progesterone and Lovenox which was a blood thinner. I started the therapy and my pregnancy continued after three months which was the longest I ever went I stopped the progesterone but it did continue the blood thinner. What ever it did it work and delivered in October 2007 to a healthy baby girl. Seeing what you are going through I completely understand. You defiantly want to find a doctor that is willing to try anything. After all the bad doctors I had I got blessed with one who was willing to do something. I was a fighter and I did not want to give up. If you are really wanting to have a child never give up. You are going to be emotional it is only natural. You may even start to see people around get pregnant. You may feel jealous and that is normal because you start to question why is it happening to me? Focus on yourself stay healthy and stress free. I know this sounds hard to stay stress free. I wish you the best and I hope it works out for you take care.

Sherrie Knoller
Military Families Editor

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.