Okay, so I had a miscarriage back in May. I was only about 3 or 4 weeks into my pregnancy and I didn't even know I was pregnant until about a week before my miscarriage. I think the stress and being on birth control are what caused it. Anyway, I was 19 at the time and because I had been so early in, I didn't say anything about it to my friends or family. My parents didn't even know I was sexually active at the time. I'm 20 now, and home from school for Thanksgiving and the guilt of not telling them has been eating away at me. I finally broke and told my mom, sister, and best friend about it, but I'm afraid to tell my dad. I almost wish I hadn't said anything about it because I'm worried my mom looks at me differently now, though she isn't angry at all. If anything she's sad for me, which makes me sad because I'm not necessarily emotionally scarred (at least I think not) from the whole ordeal. My question is if I should even bother telling my dad, or if I'm wrong to not want to tell him. I'm just worried he'll be angry with me for waiting so long to tell him, or think badly of me for getting pregnant in the first place. What should I do?