Print Thread
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
I recently saw Wayne Dyer speak on PBS and now here's another opportunity.

Dr. Wayne Dyer will join Hay House CEO Reid
Tracy LIVE on June 13 at 7:30 EST to talk about his new book I can See Clearly Now.

If you are unable to listen live, the interview will be available until June 14 at 12 pm EST.

Here's the link:

Hale House Conversation with Dr. Wayne Dyer

WAYNE W. DYER, PH.D., is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He's the author of over 30 books, has created many audio programs and videos, and has appeared on thousands of television and radio shows.

His books Manifest Your Destiny, Wisdom of the Ages, There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem, and the New York Times bestsellers 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace, The Power of Intention, Inspiration, Change Your Thoughts—Change Your Life, Excuses Begone, and now Wishes Fulfilled have all been featured as National Public Television specials.

Last edited by leahmullen; 06/13/13 10:18 AM.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
I am a big fan of Wayne Dyer as well as the Louise Hay who founded Hay House.

Missed the talks. Can you share the best thing you learned from them?

L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Hi Lori,

The conversation last month with Wayne Dyer was AWESOME! It was part of the Hay House World Summit 2013. I believe it was the final event.

Wayne talked mostly about his forthcoming book called I Can see Clearly Now, which is due out early next year. Wayne said he wrote the book to get people to realize there’s something happening in every moment of life. He says you might be heading in one direction and then something tells you to turn right or left, then years later you realize how important it was to make that turn. Within the context of all of our choices, Wayne stated that there “a tapestry to it all.”

He talked about how in 2001, when he and his wife separated, he was devastated and probably the closest he’d ever been to being clinically depressed. “I couldn't find the light, I couldn't find the spark that had always been there in my life...I put the covers over my head every day,” he said. This went on for about a year until one of his kids suggested he write about it. Writing the book, I Can See Clearly Now bought him out of the funk he’d endured.

Despite the pain, Wayne said the whole experience turned him into a different person, a better person.

Here are more quotes I was able to jot down during the conversation:

“It’s not just the diamonds that show up in our life it’s also the stones and they also have something to teach us.”

“Intention is not something you do, it’s something you connect to. It has great power when you’re connected to it.”

“The further along you get in this path...your happiness, fulfillment your joy always comes when you let go of your ego and you ask the question: ‘how can I serve, how can I make someone else’s life better?’”

“When you surrender...you can see how it’s all connected...you’re not doing anything, you’re being done.”

Last edited by leahmullen; 07/15/13 07:11 AM.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.