Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
K
Being in Love is a noteworthy Matter of the Heart that is certainly worth mentioning. The question is however, is Being In Love worth Taking A Chance on getting your heart broken. You just can�t pay too much attention to Matters of the Heart now can you? Taking A Chance On Being In Love

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
Hi, Kate! That's a fine way of looking at it. I still believe that falling in love is always taking a chance at something one is never an expert at. The feeling of falling is already a leap into either something or nothing. We guys tend to hope it's nothing at the onset, but when we've found someone we really love, then we start hoping it's something worth fighting for. Stay blessed!

Koala
Koala
Dear Kate,

First the link did not work,not lucky.As far as relationships, falling in love ,like the expression goes,one gets attached ,
craves for tenderness,non solitude or companionship.

However,craving leads to dependance,then to interrogation,finally
to suffering.

I beleive the Universe will lead me to where it is good for me,
with the right people ,at the right time.

I got divorced 42 years ago,suffered a lot.In those 42 years I have had relationships with women for about a total of about 10 years always ending in suffering.So for me living alone,has become a way of life.I have suffered enough in my life.Now I live
a blissfull life.When people ask me:what do you do in life?
My answer is :i am on permanent holidays.Far from being rich,
I live within my means ,and enjoy reading ,which I used to dislike.

Life gives people choices!

with respect

loongdragon

F
F
Sorry for your suffering Loongdragon. Don't give up. There is someone out there for everyone. But, if you are satisfied being alone that is okay. I believe God has answered my prayers in helping me get out of a bad relationship and finding a healthy one. I pray that He will bring you peace and contentment. God bless!

Koala
Koala
Dear Freeatlast,

Thank you,for your nice post.However ,There is no place in my life for being unhappy.

Today while reading a book ,I came to a section ,that made me think of you.I will write it down :

Suffering,does not just refer to impermanence in life, ,no single attainment,possession, or life situation can ultimitely bring us lasting happiness.We might experience periods of happiness BASED on these things,but because that kind of happiness is dependent on external phenomenom,it will eventually end.True lasting happiness is only found through the realisation
of attaining total detachment ,of those fetters,creating our momentary happiness.

Loongdragon
Living a blissfull life.

F
F
Hi Loongdragon, So true. Our happiness comes from within. Unfortunately, we let outside influences sometimes control this. You have a great attitude! Thanks.

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.