Hello, I have started a new writing project with a working title of �Talking with America�. There was a book in 2005 called Postsecret and it featured secrets on postcards from unknown people. What I am doing is attempting to bring together voices and opinions from across America through message board users. There is no identification of the poster required, no email address and no computer i.p. id recorded. Responses are via a simple comment form that asks for gender, age, region of the country, category and your comment, that�s it.

The categories I�m asking for comment on are as follows. Choose as many as you want to reply to:
The Condition and Role of: Life in American, Family Life, Religion, Politics and Politicians, Government, Business, Economy, Entertainment, Race, Women, Men, War, Relationships, Society, I Love�, I Hate�, My Fantasy is�, I Wish I had�, I Regret�, I miss�, Makes me happy, Makes me sad, I�m concerned about and Anything Goes.

This is the link to the comment form: https://dtpollard.com/contact.html

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!