Next Thread
Print Thread
#762476 05/13/12 05:20 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hello All and sundry and Sundry and all!

Come and choose an edible and to start, make your own liqueur to try for your next bit of pleasure or entertaining!

I have a few set favourite mixes that I tend to use most often, just because I like them so, but you know how it is, a change is as good as a holiday; so I have determined to try some other combinations.

Well let's see what happens, but as the weeks go by we will be looking at lots more that we can do with the edibles grown in our containers and if needs be, speak about how to grow those things we want to in our pots and for our patios.

So! Scroll down, hit the link to the website, read the latest article on Edibles and you be sure to come back and tell us what you want to read more about, and I will be sure to tell you what I can!

Cheers now

Last edited by Lestie - ContainerGardens; 05/13/12 05:27 PM.

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hello Everybody -

Isn't it just so that something that has been staring you in the face, you just didn't notice or do or know or realise or whatever!

I make a lot of fresh fruit juices just because I love them (Carrot, Apple and Beetroot) is a current favourite combination and of course there are many that are healthful and full of vitamins and good stuff that creep into the knooks and crannies of the body to help for all sorts of reasons.

I juice with beetroot leaves - but did I ever think they could be cooked like spinach? No! Well of course I am going to try and see what differences there are between the two. I hear that Beetroot greens are milder in flavour than Spinach?

Cabbage juice is surprisingly sweet and great with apple and celery, but cabbage juice alone is not bad at all. Unpeeled rinsed off cucumber juice on a hot day just can't be beat.

Mind you, I have not tried to juice Nasturtium or rose petals - I think I should be a tad more experimental - what do you say?

Do you juice? Often ... like daily? Never ... too much of a hassle? Do you have some favourite juice combinations?

Please share these if you will... ta

P S remember what good there is in the juice pulp for your compost and containers! Just mix it in with the top soil.

Cheers now

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.

Moderated by  Lestie - ContainerGardens 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.