Next Thread
Print Thread
I
IH8FMS Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I
My journal has become a trip to the Whine Cellar for sure...

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2000. Lately my pain has gotten like 100% worse, and I have started to lose my hair... in big ugly clumps and bald spots. I worried because both my mother and her sister, my aunt, had lupus. I had a pile of labs done last week... I finally got a call from the doctor's office... the nurse told me that my labs were back, and the ANA was positive. "Does that mean I have lupus?" I asked and she said well, he didn't want to say for sure since it was a low titer number although it was positive, and he wanted to "just keep an eye on it" for now. So I guess I'm still in limbo. I may or may not have lupus… I hate the not knowing! All my other labs, she said, were okay. So I get to wait. Again. Or still. I want to know exactly what I'm dealing with so I can deal with it, come to terms with it, all that owning a situation and taking my power back stuff, you know?

Ever think Hell is probably just a big old for-ƒʁƐ@Ҝ!И₲-ever waiting room, kinda like the New York DMV or something?

My journal is a big old whine festival, a Rant Receptacle.... and an absolute lifesaver. Has anyone else found their journal to be a help in a health problem like that? wall

Be Well,
Doxi
Founder & Chief Whiner
S.N.E.R.T.s
Survivors of Nearly Every Rotten Thing
Sponsored Post Advertisement
I
IH8FMS Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I
A dear friend of mine kept a journal throughout her ordeal with breast cancer. She said she got the idea from my journal writing. She said it was a big help to her in coping with it all.

I was honored when she asked me to read it. It was truly wonderful. I told her she owed me a box of tissues because all the laughing and crying I did made my nose run!

Be Well,
Doxi
Founder & Chief Whiner
S.N.E.R.T.s
Survivors of Nearly Every Rotten Thing

Moderated by  kkgarcia 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.