Print Thread
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 64 65
#835547 08/29/13 06:42 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I really don't even know where to put this, but I've had 6 encounters w/spiders, specifically!

So, not feeling well...that's a given, if you follow me. BUT, I've had one drop down on my head, one make a wierd web across the grill to the home...like it's not sticky. More like plastic. And just now!

Using the restroom, one scurries across the bathroom floor.

So, If (again a viewer follows my writings) not feeling well...doing the basics and when I'm up to it, follow through on my promises, but

SPIDERS....you know...before you promote something, for Heaven's sake look into it!!!!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I hate spiders!

I used to tell myself well at least you don't live where there are tarentulas but moved here in November of 2009 and soon found out the spiders here are huge and they also love to come out during Winter (YES i mean OUTSIDE IN THE SNOW)! I saw two that were so big that were the size of a tarentula (1 outside...saw that 1 when walking from severel feet away crossing the street at first i tought it was a rat then i realised it was a spider...1 inside that ran away and was never found that darn thing was looking straight at me with the legs ready to jump)! And the spiders here are hard to kill, you crush them for a minute then rise the thing you used and they jump up or start running!

Nancy Roussy #835554 08/29/13 07:15 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
There's something about "Spiders" like...liking it or passing it on or suggesting it or something.

I don't have a read on "Spiders" not yet anyway, but w/me -

When it happens again and again or keeps me up at night, I understand that it's something for whatever reason, to just keep it on the back-burner.

This one is pretty big. That's all I can say for right now...like one of those letters where if you don't send them you get "cursed" or something.

Something about SPIDERS literaly or by term, currently ...is relevent!

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/29/13 07:16 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
Oh I don't like spiders at all....Elleise please be aware of the brown recluse spider, they are fierce, and cause a lot of damage, very painful and poisonous. I rarely see one in the house anymore, as I have an exterminator come out once each month. I had a big problem with ants. Could be an omen of some kind. Also the black widow is rampant in my area, and those things are mean also..poison.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
This is the time when spiders come into houses in the temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere. We use peppermint essential oil to deter them. Works well on ants too. smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Ninjahedgewych #835733 08/31/13 05:42 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Ian.....thanks for the tip. How do you apply it, and where around the house? Do you use it straight or diluted? Thanks again!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
I found another spider this morning (right after getting up from a night where i only slept a few minutes...fun stuff), this time it was in the bedroom that serves as my closet, that thing was on the ceiling and was moving like it was drunk so I screamed for my mom and left her there to take care of it (teehee whistle).

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Spiders are a sign of good luck! The Chinese feel that when you see a spider it's a sign that good luck is coming your way. The Navajo believe that the universe was created by a kindly spider who wants your body, soul, and emotions to all live in harmony.

In African cultures, spiders remind us to draw from our inner strength and to overcome obstacles.

We should be content when we see spiders, because they are there to bring insight into our world smile.

The more we can learn to accept spiders, the better! What is the alternative? To allow unhappy stress to impact our routine solely because we see one? smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
There are tons of spiders here all year long inside and outside and none of them have brought good luck. In fact every of the days since moving here have been either horrible or very bad or bad.

My phobia of spiders is not going away, I was getting better with it but where I used to live spiders did not run around in the snow and they were not the size of tarentulas (there were some big ones yes but not gigantic) so it's getting worst by the day, I see them everywhere.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

Those friendly spiders *have* brought you good luck! Your life is improving! You have a plan and are working diligently on it. You've built up a team of cheerleaders here in this forum. Your world is improving, step by step!

You're eating better. You're learning that stress impacts your sleep. You're learning all sorts of things.

You have made great strides in overcoming some of your negativity!

If you see spiders everywhere, they are there to help you. They know you need support. It doesn't make sense to allow them to cause you stress. You deserve serenity. Why not try my ebook! Take that one step toward getting a handle on and overcoming your stress!

The spiders are there to help you learn something. They are your good luck guides. Allow yourself to learn smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 64 65

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.