Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#808846 02/28/13 12:34 PM
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I know this isnt the dream forum, but I have this question for Elleise. I dreamed of the date Oct 11, 2048. I received an answer from the dream editor, and she also referred me to Elleise.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I have to say, I just about fell off my chair when I read this. Not even a week ago I wrote down the year 2048 so I'd say, yes it's significant.

For me, it had to do with world well-fare or war-fare. At the time, I couldn't make out the words associated w/the year message. I'm certain it was a year though, not say lotto numbers or anything of the like. It didn't feel like that.

The other year that came up was 2025. So, 2025 & 2048 feel to be significant years to watch for/prepare for.

I'll take a look at the dreams forum also and see if I get anything there. Thanks for posting this!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Wow!! thats deep!! so something big will happen that year then. I know i dreamed a weird dream before 911 but i didnt write it down and cant remember it. then 911 happened and I knew I saw it, but couldnt understand the dream associated to it. I dream a particular date, Oct 11, 2048. so im hoping that doesnt mean my death. cause i'll be pretty old at that time. so maybe something life changing will occur.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.K...

Well, I was there (my keyboard is sticking), 9/11. It was beyond sureal.

I ordered a plane ticket online to see my parents and looked at the fine print at the bottom which said to check my itinerary (sp) and my flight changed from what I told them. I'd be there longer by a couple weeks or so.

I was to return at the end of August originally but the date of return changed to 9/11.

Went ahead anyway, according to the new schedule and on the day that I was to return my dad pulled into the airport and I said, "Who hijacked us this time?"

There was also a sign on the exit ramp.

It said, "Fox in the pen."

I asked about it and everyone just kind of said...it's probably a band or something.

It didn't feel that way - like when you want to throw up or something. kind of like a dream, but awake confused

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I jumped right into it as usual. I call it a tail-spin *where you just follow the emotion.

But, I wanted to let you know, that I didn't feel the dream you had, had to do w/your death or any death. Not really.

It feels more like somehow, someway you penetrated time as we understand it. I feel we are more able to do this in a sleeping state.

kind of like, think of an onion. It's got a lot of layers, but the juice of an onion...it travels freely smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
well Im glad the date isnt my death. but clearly something big is gonna happen during that year. I hope Im prepared for it when it does come. Someone should wwrite a movie about the spiritual side of the 911 incident. what happened to people and even animals spiritually. that would be interesting.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Anjel,

That's an interesting idea. What do you feel people would be interested in knowing or understanding the most?

I remember there was a woman in back of me at the airport that day. She was older, shorter and everything went in slow motion. I had to find a restroom because I was about ready to break down in tears. I mean no warning or anything and I didn't want to make a scene.

We were told the airport was closed for precautions. But with her, it felt like a dagger went through my very Soul and my hands started shaking. We were in line to change our tickets.

But between her and the aftermath, I remember getting back to my parents house watching coverage and felt it didn't come even close to what went on that day on an emotional level.

I feel much of what's going on lately is actually preparing us for what's to come. In that sense, if we pay attention, and turn to eachother out of love and not out of fear, believe half of what we see and NONE of what we hear...we'll be all right.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Elleise, you said, "I feel much of what's going on lately is actually preparing us for what's to come. In that sense, if we pay attention, and turn to eachother out of love and not out of fear, believe half of what we see and NONE of what we hear...we'll be all right."

Beautiful

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Yvonnie...

I can't tell you how much those last words have come through these past few years.

It means a lot and will come to be what may - like in that state where you're at a point where nothing else matters.

The basics of humanity ((hugs))

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I think that if there were six peoples lives and experiences prior to during and right after the 911 attack would make for a good movie. a few could be spiritualists, a few could be ministers, a few could be so called regular people experiencing phenomenoms that occured during this time. Of course one would have to send out enquiries from peoples experiences and hope they were true.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.