logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
OP Offline
T
16 year old Phylicia Barnes went missing on Dec 28 in Baltimore,MD. She was in baltimore visiting family for the holidays. She is from North Carolina. She was last seen on Dec 28th at 1:30pm. Apparently she sent a text to her half sister that she was staying with, saying she was going to get something to eat. Her parents and family have flown from North Carolina and are searching for her. We are all gifted and prayer is a mighty tool. So please be on alert,please pray. By the way it was repoted that she may have on a navy blue pea coat, jeans, turquiose shirt and white slipper boots with a caramel pocketbook. I'm writing this from my phone so I can't upload a pic or type everything. So please put her name in the search engine and you will find more detailed info. Come on use your gifts and please help police and the FBI find this girl. There is also a Pray for Phylicia Barnes page on facebook. Thank you.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
For right now...whew!

I always test myself to see if I can get something. The first thing that came to me was African American. The second a man.

I just googled the name and she is black and there is aparently a man involved...but I felt this girl wanted to "go out or get out?" The post above metnioned getting food, but it felt more than that, like I want to go out or get out, feeling resless moreso than hungry.

This part I didn't expect. There was a video clip I just watched and I have a problem with with the woman...her mother maybe? I don't know what it was but I could hear my heartbeat in my eardrum and my adrenaline literally raised the more I watched the woman. It's still going. I won't go back to that vieo for awhile. But I'll post if I get anything.

Thanks for posting.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I wanted to toss a few things in here for a variety of reasons but too many to go into really, smile

Would 10:30 have any meaning here? If not o.k. it's for something else, but I thought I'd specifically put that time frame in here. I was muttering that over and over in the bathroom and my husband asked what's @ 10:30? I hadn't a clue, nothing I know of.

I did have a dream though and several things, well just came to pass. But Shells to keep it simple.

Waterside, like a coastline, not a lake or river.

I also wanted to add that a lot, if not most work here isn't something done for money. It's just something the people here are compelled to do, can't help it, isn't always fun and the regulars aren't motivated monetarily.

I really encourage, if someone gets something, even if they don't know what it is, to post. I don't mind suggesting sites or linking I think they call it, I would just like to at least meet or talk to the person first please, is all and go from there.

Anyway, this evening's plans changed for the better actually, so I'm cooking which is a good things. A lot of things tend to come through when I'm cooking or gardening.

The dream of water/ocean to be specific that's there for whatever reason. There were clams to be specific maybe oysters, they look the same to me. Drugs too come through.

Like I mentioned I'm not sure if it's for this particular person, but I'd rather put it out there than to not.

I'm not exactly certain why, but we don't always make a connection with every person (I'm not exactly certain why) but the shells were fairly specific as well as 10:30. When those came through I wasn't feeling well (AT ALL) but @ that time the 10:30 was what kept repeating.

For all I know we could get a call @ 10:30 this evening??? It's just one of those things you kind of have to work with smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
OP Offline
T
Thank you thank you. I recieved they same feeling you felt when you watched the video. I dont know why its shakey but it is. i will pass this to her father. Thank you

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Trusongbyrd,

I hope you check back. The dream from the other night that I posted continued lastnight or rather this morning. It was a heavy dream, I just woke from it and it's 5:00 pm. The dream starts with my driving from a place near an ocean but I'm not near an ocean once I get where I'm going.

There may be details that make sense to you? And people do care - that seems important to express, like someone might be saying or thinking people don't care because she's black...??? I don't know but felt that needed to be said. It's an odd statement but it feels passionate.

I was staying in an apartment and my mom was on the couch. Like you are when you're feeling not well. But the mom was a "center of attention" type mom.

I wanted to get away from her. It was too much.

~~~I'm married so my husband was w/me. I don't recognize anything else though from the dream other than him~~~~~~~

We were invited to a party and I didn't have anything to wear. It was a celebration of some kind and wanted to look pretty. It could have been a birthday, graduation or combination of the two.

All of the sudden I was on a school campus, driving.

I was surrounded by a lot of people going to this school and I was looking for a place to park. I wasn't familiar with this campus so I pretty much kept driving in circles. I spotted a parking spot and this I remember, there was snow on the ground and a lot of the people weren't driving cautiously, they had no fear and the snow was fairly new in falling.

This part gets tricky....

So, the parking spot...I had to maneuver to get to it. When I reached it, I at first thought it was a handicapped parking spot, it was wide and square. When I pulled up to it and looked down it was an honor student's reserved parking spot. It had a cape of school colors drapped over it so the honor student would just roll over it tires and all, but no one else could park on it that wasn't that one student.

The school colors on the cape were purple and a lighter color, maybe gold but it was deffinately lighter? It was primarily purple and the trim was the lighter color and there was a circle in the center of the square cape, like an emblem. It almost looked like a flag.

In the dream I didn't want to take the honor roll student parking lot. Oh, it wasn't my parking spot??? That seemed to be important. It wasn't reserved for me.

I pulled out and there was a lump of snow my car initially couldn't get over. I had also gone from not drinking to all of the sudden I was drunk. I became more braisen and there were two other people standing in the road just talking, but I started shouting at them.

Oh, I don't know where I ended up parking, but the snow drift I mentioned? It was almost something you plow into when you lose control, but my car went right through it.

Anyway, I ended up in a clothing store and decided on purchasing a "girly" blouse" it was sheer but with royal colors of blue, back, greay. I didn't have a lot of money. It was $31.00 and decided because of the party I could splurge a little.

I truly hope this girl is found or in some small way any of this helps. I feel close w/her, like if a friend was missing.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/09/11 08:51 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
OP Offline
T
Thank you. I will forward your response. Thank you. God is truly awesome.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Yes,

I truly agree!

There's this thing I can't shake and I've cooked everything from lasagna to lobster thermadore, even fresh bread! lol.

I realy don't want to go back to the video, watch it I mean but there's this thing. It's been with me since i watched it.

The woman in it. Is she lying? Do you get anything like that?

Oh and the cape thing that had a circle in the middle. I edited the post but I don't know if you got it in time or not, but the circle thingy was kind of like an emblem??

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
OP Offline
T
Yes I get similar feelings. But when you mentioned te colors, I know that Phylicia Barnes favorite color is purple. She is an honor student. Info from a parent who came to Baltimore from North Carolina to aid in the search, he said that everyone at the school is wearing purple for Phyllicia. I will look into it. Thank you

T
OP Offline
T
did you watch any other footage?

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thanks I appreciate it!

I have this thing and I rely on people to either affirm something or say no...so far that hasn't happened or I think you're off with what you're seeing/feeling. That will either re-direct me or the feeling regardless of what someone tells me will repeat itself over and over again.

I don't seek out media and that works well for me. I have emotions like anyone. And you're so right, God is awesome! Without Spirit none of this would be even possible. I restrain myself from watching TV/sensitive material, honestly, because I'm afraid I'll start "thinking" more instead of seeing/feeling.

When my heart started beating in my ear, in my head two words...

"she's lying" (the woman in the video).

It felt so strong too, like this person can't be her biological mother??? Don't misunderstand though. I'm not saying she isn't the mother, but the feeling of DETACHMENT was huge. From there I felt angry with the woman, like you should be ashamed and shut the video off.

From there I felt very sorry for Phylicia. Like her reality was really straining on her. That's when the dreams started.

These are things you or I, a person in general, really wouldn't care to advertise because feeling those things when a child is missing isn't something you really want to say about a parent, but I felt them. Resorting to drastic measure is also something that came through.

I do believe the "party" in the dream represented something for Phylicia, like a milestone or celebration for her. I believe the school colors in the dream are representative of a school that either she or someone she was involved with went to. The circle in the middle of the cape was an emblem, maybe even a college emblem?. I believe the $31.00 represented lack of money.

I'm not crazy about seeing that woman from the video again, but if you stumble across footage you feel would be significan't if you wouldn't mind providing the link I'll look at it.

I'm greatful I can bounce these things off of someoen, otherwise they just hover smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.