Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I personallly come from a family I have very little in common. In the past no matter how much I called, wrote, reached out, there was only the comfortability to say or talk about certain things, with most phone calls and letters unanswered. Then as if in spurts, namely holidays, everyone was supposed to act like one big happy family - ewwww, yawn, whatever, you get the jist.

Through this incarnation, though, I've found what I call my spiritual family. I have psychic connections with them and have managed to find a husband with whom we share psychic experiences, esp - reading eachother's minds, hope the other calls without asking, etc. quite often.

Have you found a spiritual family or experience psychic connections with your son or daughter that seems to stand out more than the rest of the family?

Latest Article:

Psychic Families

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Elleise's Home Page

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Great article, Elleise.

I do have several members of my family that I have shared past lives with. My son, daughter, both sisters, two brothers, my mother and father. I have also met several people, friends, whom I have shared past lives with. This is an awesome experience for me, but, I do not think that even one of my family members are aware of or would admit this past life grouping/connections.

Only once has a friend told me about a connection, two actually, where we were together and shared a life in two separate times. Once in England and then again on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The friend and I eventually lost contact with each other - but, it seems we came together to finally resolve some issues and were able to part in mutual agreement and let the past lie in peace.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know, I notice that with past life groups. I'll get a flash or a feeling and it will be the person, how they feel in front of me, but dispositioned in another role and the era will be different. The clothes will be different. I'll kind of phase out a bit and I'll sometimes get tingles on my scalp - left side. I don't know that they remember though.

Sometimes, when we talk long enough, once in a great moon, they'll say something like, "I feel like I've known you for eons and we hardly see eachother. The look in their eyes looks a bit like they are remembering a dream or watching their child graduate or something.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Elleise's Home Page

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 03/27/09 10:52 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I can't say I have shared a past life with any of my family members, other than with my daughter and my husband. I also have a friend who has been with me in the past. We've been friends for over 30 years. We each have one daughter, and married men who were mistaken for brothers and laugh exactly the same.

We often comment on how our daughters were "switched" at birth 7 years apart. My daughter is uncannily similar to my friend and her daughter to me. She is much more of a sister to me than my 2 birth siblings.

However, we are completely different, and each of us has characteristics which drives the other crazy. I can only reconcile this through a past life connection. Otherwise we would probably have killed each other by now.

Not too long ago, she called me ranting about something with her daughter. I said "Stop! Now think back to when we were in high school. How did you handle this with me?"

Her response was "I have to go through this again?!!" I had to laugh and remind her she was 7 years behind me dealing with my daughter the same as I had dealt with her.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know, you're exactly right. I see parallels, too coincidental to be just accident with some of my friends and even my mother-in-law that completely affirm not only some type of psychic connection but past life.

I've only known my mother-in-law, in this life but for a couple of years if that. I am constantly amaized at the items she has around her house that I have virtually the exact same thing - maybe a different brand, color or size, but our wardrobes are exactly the same. We both are addicted to cooking and even have this gargantuan cast iron skilled I use to get made fun of for having, lol. It takes up 3/4 of the top of a stove. We have the same artist's works, same mosiacs, same fountains, same spiritual backgrounds, same music. She is nothing like the rest of her family and I am nothing like mine.

Her son though and I are almost twins souls at heart. He's annalytical, very much like the Joe husband portrayed in the Medium. It's almost like she/they and I were at one time mother, daughter, husband. It wasn't the most recent one, though.

I'm older than my husband and always joke, he must have made me [censored] on the other side, so I decided to follow a "shiny red ball" as he puts it, and headed for Earth. He says, he never could make me stay in one place for more than a few minutes at a time, lol.

He does this thing where I'll be thinking of a song and he'll start humming it or pull over for a doughnut when he absolutely isn't in the mood for one but I'm the one that had an internal craving for one - carbs and all.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.