logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
pameris Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi, can anyone pelase give me advice on an experience I had pelase? Last night while sitting on the couch I sensed a big black hand reaching for my left shoulder, it freaked me out, what odes this mean, if anything? thanks in advance

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Pameris and welcome,

Honestly, if you could provide more information, that would help. Is this the first time you've sensed this? Were you watching or reading subject matter that would cause you alarm or to be thinking about something like this happening? Were you alone and was there physical contact?

I always want to rule out the natural or down to earth explanations first before jumping into the possibility of a paranormal experience. If it is a presence we can go from there.

What you don't want to do is show or engage in fear or confrontation for that matter. Also, if it is a negative energy, prayer and protective energy can assist. Never feel that just because there is something perceived as negative, that it is any stronger than you are wink

Thank you for your post. Any details will help to provide further insight for you.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
pameris Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi Elleise, thanks for your reply. This was the first time I had sensed this. Iwas home by myself and had not been wathcing or reading anything prior, I had just come out of the kitchen and sat down when I pretty much saw in my minds eye or sensed this black hand (just hand no body attached to it) reach out and come towards my shoulder, from behind me, Ihad my back to it, no contact made. At first Ithought it was a gorilla hand because it was so big. I have since sensed it a couple more times but tried to shut it out of my mind. Over the last few months odd things have happended in the house proir to this. EG., sensed a small black form rushing from a corner of a downstairs room when I came down the stairs. Since that occurred I went for a reading and the lady told me she felt Ineeded a healing, she said I had brougth this negative energy from home. After the healing she said this negative energy was attached to my shoulder and did not want to leave, she had a hard time getting it to go. She told my friend she thought it would try to come back. A clairvoyant who has been to the house said she could not sense anything odd and that I did not have anything attached to me.A spiritual person I have met who does shamanism told me not to get fearful as fear begets fear. She also told me I have trouble keeping my energy. I have done cleansing with sage before. I am just starting to get into crysals and aim on learning Reiki and crystal healing this year. I think Iam starting to open up psychicly . Hope this helps smile thanks,
Donna

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Donna,

Thanks for the details. I do sense a few things going on here. They will be very different from each other.

First and foremost, when you begin opening or working with the intuitive sense, I always tell people, there is a reason it's sense number 6. Although it's a natural sense, we're on the physical side of life here, so we won't quite use it as much unless we make a point to. When we do, before we gain control of it and that will take practice, it's common to have periods where you tend to go through oddities, like "shell shock" random bouts of phenomena.

The second thing, and this is important, I don't get any sense you have a negative energy that is attached to your shoulder. Not at all really so at the very least, find some comfort there enough to just let that one go. Energies/spirits, really don't concentrate on any one isolated portion of our body unless there is a message pertaining to it, be it for us or for them. We may feel something approach from the front, back, left or right, but that energy is going to keep on going. It isn't dedicated to us - it has it's own path.

I absolutely agree with the shaman individual you met. Negative anything, absolutely and always will open the door to more.

Try to look at your new found direction as you would learning how to drive for the first time. You'll have plenty of opportuniites to meet positive and negative drivers. If your focus is on downtown rush hour, one action will lead to another and eventually you'll find yourself there. If you are nervous driving, we'll usually find ourselves soon enough in a scary situation.

You might also consider mentoring while you open this side of yourself. It's just a thought. I personally like the idea of mentoring or classes for you because there isn't an alternate motive there for getting you to come back. You would simply take it at your own speed and stop when you're ready to.
You can also find these types of sessions affordably i.e $15-$25 per hour. You'll always be able to find advice here and there. You'll also know or feel rather when you need something more; a bit more personal and directing in dealing with the emotional aspect.

We're always here to listen in the meantime smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
pameris Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi Elleise

thanks so much for you reassuring message, I feel much more relaxed about the whole situation now. If I have any other concerns I will seek you help smile

many thanks
Donna

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.