Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
There are a lot of beautiful and sensitive children out there that seem to be struggling with stereotypes, and public conformity. In working with these kids, myself, I find they are pretty much right on target but simply have a hard time accepting a desensitized atmosphere.

I feel a lot of what they have to offer gets lost, simply in the mainstream of things and fitting a dimond into rock quary.

They know exactly who they are and spend much of the time they can, telling us exactly what they're thinking. I find it happens a great deal though in pictures.

Latest Article:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 12/06/08 08:27 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
One of the things I've noticed, I haven't yet put this into an article but will, is this -

If you have a sensitive child, how much of that child's display of human reaction goes into the stereotype vs. who they are, their passions and what they have on their minds?

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
M
M
Hi I wonder about my daughters world and i want to reach her. She was diagnosed over a year ago with what they think might be autism. there's so much infomrtion out there. I don't know what to expect and she seems so out of touch, alone. Maybe that's just my imagination. She actlike she sees things that I can't and I want to know what she's thinking. She doesn't speak but cries for no reason. If she can cry, why can't she speak? It seems I'm waiting for just that one word to tell me it's o.k. It feels so helpless, i don't know watching and then i wonder if I'm doing enough. there are a lot of people trying alternative therapies and I just don't know what to do. This seemed like a good place to start. jSo, i just wanted to say thanks for letting me vent. I hope you'll consider more information. I'm very interested in connecting with her as best as she will allow me to. Thanks again. maya

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Maya.
My thoughts are with you. My cousin has 2 sons with austism. The oldest will probably be able to live in assisted living, but I have concerns the youngest will never be able to live with any level of independence. I don't know if they have tried any of the alternative treatments. My cousin is in nursing, but they have strict religious constraints and the boys are in their early 20's.

There are so many new treatment plans being developed, with some showing great promise. Each of these children is so unique, we'll probably need as many treatment plans as patients. The task is researching each available treatment and testing to see which one, or combination of treatments, your child will respond to. I'm certain there are already many who have plowed this "row," and the information is out there on websites, in books, or in forums. Don't be limited in your search of merely the traditional medical field. These children are so spiritual, the "metaphysical" definitely needs to be in some way included. Good luck to you in your search, and please keep us updated.

I pray you find the key(s) to unlock the doors of communication with your child.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Maya,

I really do see all life as having adjusting mechanisms in survival. I also see on some level, each creation sharing or interacting on a frequency supported by the entire Universe.

To me it's kind of like having a bunch of different cell phones that operate under 1 systems. Autistic and sensitive children are very much like this. They operate under the same system but have added features and to an extent an encrypted form of communication.

One of those features happens to be thought transferance.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.