Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
A lot of people ask my opinion in dealing with the paranormal. Whether it's a particular entity stirring up recognition or a haunting they've dealt with for some time.

I usually tell them to speak to them like they would anyone else. The more firm the tone of voice, like anything, will tell how serious you are on the matter.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
I have always told a friend of mine that I would probably wet my pants.

I did the ghost hunter certificate course and am a "certified" ghost hunter - but I do not practice it. Like you say Eleise, you are to talk to them the way you would anyone, don;t show fear, etc.

When I take pictures in or of a cemetery, I always ask permission of the residents before I start shooting.

But - if anything ever really happened.......I don't know.......

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi All,

I'm not sure if this constitutes a "ghost" not. About a year ago, I had just gone to bed and felt that there were two spirits in the house. The first time I felt this presense I felt and saw an old woman. This time it was an old woman and an old man. They were standing outside my daughter's bedroom, her door was closed at the time. At first I freaked out, what would these two people be doing standing outside my daughter's bedroom, I thought they were there to do some kind of harm. I told them to leave, I did this psychically, I wasn't talking outloud, I didn't want to frighten my daughter. They moved to the bedroom in between my bedroom and my daughter's bedroom and just sat on the guest bed. I did try to talk to them, however, neither responded. Once I settled down, I got the feeling they were there more for protection of my daughter than any thing else. Interestingly, I believe they respected my request that if they were there for protection to please stay outside my daughter's bedroom and not to enter it, if they were not here to help, then they had to leave. A few evenings later, they were standing outside my daughter's bedroom again!

I spoke with a friend of mine who is more familiar with this than I am, she felt they were great-grandparents, but could not tell me whose side,she was leaning more towards my ex-husbands side, which angered me a bit because of all the conflict surrounding my divorce and continued legal matters, both custody and child support. Then I realized even if it was his great-grandparents, perhaps they were here to protect her from him, I haven't received any answers.

Anna

anamcara
B
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
B
It depends on the ghost.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
If I had a ghost in my house, I would want it to be my girlfriend,
I would love her to come back, even if it were to haunt me wink

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Very true Anna! You know,

It's really wild when you think about emotions and the hear-after.

On the one hand, there's no short cuts (why suicide doesn't work) if you were cranky and selfish here, you are cranky and selfish there. You'll never, just automatically become developed and pure, because you leave this plane.

But ! smile and there's a big one, even if you have left over resentments and hangups here, aside from addictions (it's a fine line) but in regards to other souls, more over, say you have a fall out or feud with a family member, such as the ex-husband, the in-laws aren't as distracted by pettiness and it really isn't that uncommon that you have people piggy back in communication you would never dream of having a want or need to.

It seems you stay however you left here, but things become more clear when you cross over. The work still needs to be done, but it isn't biased regarding where you do it, here or there. It's kind of cool that your inlaws can let bigones be bigones and be there for the incoming soul's development.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Elliese,

The emotional side (conflict,divorce,repeated legal proceedings) would impact my ability to determine whether or not these people meant harm to my daugher or block me spiritually from my daugher. Still, I don't sense these people are negative in any way, it's something I can pick up pretty quickly, anger, negativety, etc. It hits me like a ton of bricks, lol and I get extremely hot. So yes, I agree, it is pretty cool that they are here with my daughter and is a bit of a confirmation that things such as I am going through may not impact whose side one is on when we cross over.

Anna

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna,

You know, I can't tell you how many times, when someone comes into set a reading session, we'll address the main issues and toward the end, virtually always, some personality will pop in. We'll spend maybe another 20 minutes discussing it too. I'm a perfectionist, only in that sense. If it's something I am helping to bridge or bring meaning from or to, I don't want to do it half way, lol.

Anyway, the message that comes through, and I can always tell it's a "message" because it will repeat itself, with more and more urgency, that aren't from someone they expect are really difficult to interpret. I will usually end up saying something really embarassing (to me anyway) or some phrase that I have to appologize in advance for, before they finally go, "OoooOOOhhh, I know who that is." It is always an appology or good wishes though. That's the cool part. They merely call attention to something that might have been considered distasteful because they are trying to get across who it is they are.

The impression I get is that, when they pass, they aren't any smarter or loveing, meaning they are as they progressed here, but they can see things more in perspective. You take with you all of the important stuff and leave the indiscresions behind, i guess you'd say. On the other hand something that is really trivial, say a design in a special necklace, box or painting does carry over. I guess it's all in the meaning of it all.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
I'm not sure how relevant this is but when I was a teenager we moved to a house in Scotland that was built in 1851. It had its own coach house and servants house, but these by the time we moved in had been sold.

There was a story that there was supposed to be a grey lady who appeared occasionally. I was never told who she might be and it was unlikely to be someone from my family as we hadn't lived there before. However although we lived in the house for a good few years, my family never saw anything or felt anything, comfortable or otherwise.

The amazing thing was that my great uncle who was at the time in his late 80s visited and sat in the kitchen in the back house with my mother and said "I've been here before as a boy" - and we were later able to verify this. He remembered the coachman was a man with red hair and enquiries revealed this to be true. Uncle Andrew was an amazing old man, he saw the first aeroplane to cross the Channel come in in 1909 and used to show my brother the ticket which he had saved for the memory.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Gillian,

I love stories like this one. It goes to show how connected everything is. How amaizing, really!

I bought a house 15 years ago, that did have a lot of connections. I wasn't from that town, originally - never been there before actually. One day a woman stopped by the home and said she used to live there. She was friendly enough, an old soul I guess you'd say. She told me she was in town on business and had just come from her broker which happened to be in a seprarate town 40 minutes away in a large city where there aer tons of firms. I happen to work for for that particular one for over 10 years, though, and never met her. When she told me her last name, I remembered back. She always did business over the phone and was so kind. How we ended up face to face 12 years later in another town??? Something greater at large smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/29/08 08:26 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.